Yung Miami was on Diddy’s payroll as a drug mule and paid prostitute, court documents state.

HabitualChiller

Enjoying a Long Night of Solace✌
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere on an Xbox
I know but human/sex trafficking was basically what Cassie and others alleged.

Seems to me that they got a case, by the looks of it Diddy checks at least one on each box.(Transport/Giving Payments/Sexual Exploitation) Allegedly.
Screenshot-23.png
I'm sorry, but if a guy flying out a girl to his city to fukk her for "x" amount of money is considered human trafficking, then millions of men are guilty.

By that same logic, if a girl told you she wanted to fukk, gave you gas money to get over there, then bought you a pack of blue chew to keep you rock hard, she'd have [technically] trafficked you:heh:.

Edit: Even better! What if she sent an Uber over to you? So she paid for the whole trip.

Raquinotj

#NBATwitter #NBAReddit #6ixRings #PatsNation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of champions BAWSTON
I'm sorry, but if a guy flying out a girl to his city to fukk her for "x" amount of money is considered human trafficking, then millions of men are guilty.

By that same logic, if a girl told you she wanted to fukk, gave you gas money to get over there, then bought you a pack of blue chew to keep you rock hard, she'd have [technically] trafficked you:heh:.

Edit: Even better! What if she sent an Uber over to you? So she paid for the whole trip.

People drive with suspended licenses all the time. It ain’t a crime if you don’t get caught.

Eternally Jaded

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CT/North-east Caribbean American Crew
Anybody who uses the word "agenda" is babbling.
Nah not even.

Switch out agenda for initiative, you alright with that?

The agendas aren't crazy, what's crazy is applying defensive tactics to a selfish degenerate like Diddler.

He's not a freedom fighter, or the spearhead of a For the People movement.

Breh is a fiat feudalist and has been proud of that for decades, to the point that it's known that signing with Badboy is a death sentence for an artist's career because he WILL robb you and hit you with exploitative contracts.

Diddler ain't the hill to rally around, idc if he looks like me.