Yung Knickas Wildin|Draft Picks Stylin|Grimes n Mcbride Got Bball God's Smilin NYK Discussion Thread

Typical Knicks Fan

F-ing Knicks.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York
Every time we get high on ourselves we end up losing the next game. It's been happening all year. I hope we go into the break with a winning record and thibs kill this whole Frank playing point guard shyt. I never want to see that again. :hhh:He's a off guard and we've been saying that for years.

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
Every time we get high on ourselves we end up losing the next game. It's been happening all year. I hope we go into the break with a winning record and thibs kill this whole Frank playing point guard shyt. I never want to see that again. :hhh:He's a off guard and we've been saying that for years.
He literally had no choice. We have 1 full pg on this roster healthy between all 3 of IQ, Rivers and Frank.

Derek Lee

#thunderup
Supporter
Daps
Is Rivers injured? He’s the better option instead of having Frank looking sloppy handling the ball.

It's one fukking game. Relax. Rivers is a fukking terrible passer and has tunnel vision. Misses open players all the time. His best role is a score first combo guard off the bench. Neither of them dudes are PGs.