Yung Knickas Wildin|Draft Picks Stylin|Grimes n Mcbride Got Bball God's Smilin NYK Discussion Thread

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC

Julius Randle with a really great piece for the player's tribune. A LOT of athletes come to NYC because they recognize the spotlight but don't understand the pressure that comes with it. Lots of guys fold under it. But Randle straight up embraced it and took all the fire we had for him as encouragement.

The Kobe story is dope too. It's a lesson in how a player can transcend their role on the floor. It's doubly encouraging that Randle took that note and embodies it with our young up-and-comers.

If you want to see how NY fandom operates, I think Randle is on the way to being a perfect example. He struggled early, and we let him have it. But when he stepped up and showed us hard work, the city embraced him.

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound

Julius Randle with a really great piece for the player's tribune. A LOT of athletes come to NYC because they recognize the spotlight but don't understand the pressure that comes with it. Lots of guys fold under it. But Randle straight up embraced it and took all the fire we had for him as encouragement.

The Kobe story is dope too. It's a lesson in how a player can transcend their role on the floor. It's doubly encouraging that Randle took that note and embodies it with our young up-and-comers.

If you want to see how NY fandom operates, I think Randle is on the way to being a perfect example. He struggled early, and we let him have it. But when he stepped up and showed us hard work, the city embraced him.

Bean:mjcry::wow:We owe Randles son too:ohhh:Along with IT:wow:

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Bean:mjcry::wow:We owe Randles son too:ohhh:Along with IT:wow:

That IT bit was dope. Half a season was all it took for the mindset to stick. And he was cooked already, just goes to show surrounding players with the right vets is about mindset as much as everything.

Also, the film obsession that goes up and down this organization is dope AF! I feel like you can see it in how players are adopting each others’ best habits. IQ’s little speed change where he slows down after getting the step on his defender to draw fouls...rj and Randle are doing that now.

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
That IT bit was dope. Half a season was all it took for the mindset to stick. And he was cooked already, just goes to show surrounding players with the right vets is about mindset as much as everything.

Also, the film obsession that goes up and down this organization is dope AF! I feel like you can see it in how players are adopting each others’ best habits. IQ’s little speed change where he slows down after getting the step on his defender to draw fouls...rj and Randle are doing that now.
I noticed against Detroit RJ was doing that :ohhh: