Yung Knickas Wildin|Draft Picks Stylin|Grimes n Mcbride Got Bball God's Smilin NYK Discussion Thread

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
Can’t deny it. As well as he played, he can’t be the third option offensively. If you start Frank, you should probably start Burks with him instead of Bullock.
You need a guy like Rose or Quickley that facilitates and cuts then use Toppin, Knox, Frank, and Randle. Now you're lined up with shooters that can rebound. Swap out Frank for RJ and you still got decent shooters.

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
You need a guy like Rose or Quickley that facilitates and cuts then use Toppin, Knox, Frank, and Randle. Now you're lined up with shooters that can rebound. Swap out Frank for RJ and you still got decent shooters.
Quickley doesn’t facilitate. I think that’s part of the reason Thibs doesn’t want him starting. He’s purely a gunner right now.

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
Is Frank a keeper at a reasonable price?
I’m Frank hive so I’m gonna say yes regardless but being as objective as i can be, i think he is. He’s a legit three and D wing at this point who can do a little on ball here and there. Knicks should buy low on him this off season to the tune of 3+1 for 22-24 million or so. (Comparable to the 3 year 18 million dollar contract Justin Holiday just got. You’d make the +1 a player option)