Yung Knickas Wildin|Draft Picks Stylin|Grimes n Mcbride Got Bball God's Smilin NYK Discussion Thread

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Quickley doesn’t facilitate. I think that’s part of the reason Thibs doesn’t want him starting. He’s purely a gunner right now.
Cause he's not a point :snoop:He's been honestly chucking too but because, he gets to the line as well as scores in bunches we let it rock. Rose is still the only one that kinda looks for Obi and the get plays going :francis:We need a point badly someone that can definitely shoot to keep the defense honest but also happily facilitate :feedme:Cmon Suggs:feedme:

NY's #1 Draft Pick

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I’m Frank hive so I’m gonna say yes regardless but being as objective as i can be, i think he is. He’s a legit three and D wing at this point who can do a little on ball here and there. Knicks should buy low on him this off season to the tune of 3+1 for 22-24 million or so. (Comparable to the 3 year 18 million dollar contract Justin Holiday just got. You’d make the +1 a player option)
Frank is not a point but he def deserves a rotation spot. We know he can hit the 3 pointer and play defense. Reggie services are not needed anymore.

Stop_It_5

Veteran
Daps
Cause he's not a point :snoop:He's been honestly chucking too but because, he gets to the line as well as scores in bunches we let it rock. Rose is still the only one that kinda looks for Obi and the get plays going :francis:We need a point badly someone that can definitely shoot to keep the defense honest but also happily facilitate :feedme:Cmon Suggs:feedme:

Pelicans' Lonzo Ball suddenly ranks among NBA's best 3-point shooters, and his value is skyrocketing

Sounds like we need to throw the bag at Lonzo this offseason :mjlit:

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City

He has PG skills but he is a shooter first. As a sixth man he could be scary.
Maybe:jbhmm:

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
Frank is not a point but he def deserves a rotation spot. We know he can hit the 3 pointer and play defense. Reggie services are not needed anymore.
Reggie is solid tho. I think you can do with Reggie and Frank what they did with Mitch and Noel. 48 straight minutes of above average to great three and D on the wing. I think because of age and future potential you should probably flip Reggie and Frank’s minutes, or at least even them out.

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
I’m only going after Lonzo is we can sign a good vet at the 1 or the 2 and we can’t draft Cade (highly unlikely), Suggs (he’s fallen to the 4-6 range) or Jaden Springier (6-10 range).

Lowry, Lonzo, RJ, Julius and Mitch
or
Lonzo, Dipo, RJ, Julius and Mitch

A hypothetical 5 of Lonzo, RJ, Zhaire Williams, Julius and Mitch for example isn’t really a step forward next season unless RJ takes becomes a legit all star. That’s a bigger leap than even i think he can take and I’m high on the kid.

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
I’m only going after Lonzo is we can sign a good vet at the 1 or the 2 and we can’t draft Cade (highly unlikely), Suggs (he’s fallen to the 4-6 range) or Jaden Springier (6-10 range).

Lowry, Lonzo, RJ, Julius and Mitch
or
Lonzo, Dipo, RJ, Julius and Mitch

A hypothetical 5 of Lonzo, RJ, Zhaire Williams, Julius and Mitch for example isn’t really a step forward next season unless RJ takes becomes a legit all star. That’s a bigger leap than even i think he can take and I’m high on the kid.

Lowkey, a lineup of IQ; Zo, RJ, Randle, and Mitch would be a good look. You get spacing from Zo and IQ, and Zo can help find RJ on looks.