Yung Knickas Wildin|Draft Picks Stylin|Grimes n Mcbride Got Bball God's Smilin NYK Discussion Thread

Fallacy

Replace the last name with an X
Daps
Who taking the game winning clutch bucket for this team in the playoffs?

ikbm

Formerly ikillbabymamas
Daps
Reppin
Spread Love - The Player Way
first 11 games rj shot 18 percent from three
next 23 games he's shooting 46 percent from that range :wow:
free throws also jumped up from 68 to 75 in those sets of games
granted a ton of them are set shots and that's ok....but if he has a consistent baseline with how much of a workaholic he is(the brother was doing 3 a days when the bubble was poppin:wow:).... he has lots of promise as an above average shooter in this league. While he's not the most explosive....a better jumpshot will just give him even more of an advantage going to the rim and given his craftiness and strength for his age.... he could be a real problem on offense in a few years. definitely looks like he can be a perennial 20 point scorer once he develops more consistency :wow:
He's a work in progress... but I dont wanna see anybody talk about trading that boy

seemorecizzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
probably a unpopular opinion, but mitchell robinson ain't that much better than noel:yeshrug:

and noel is much smarter player than him overall. I'm not saying i would pick noel over mitch, but we should keep that in mind moving forward when it comes to people saying he's "untouchable" and in trade or contract extensions.

But i for one, see a lower ceiling for mitch' than some of you do. I think his skill set can be replaced rather easily:yeshrug: