Yung Knickas Wildin|Draft Picks Stylin|Grimes n Mcbride Got Bball God's Smilin NYK Discussion Thread

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I never want to hear any of the usual suspects go off on frank :francis:

He does what he has to do and makes heady plays. RJ was on and off and almost choked the game. D rose played great but had too many turnovers at the end. We need frank as a perimeter defender no more slander in this thread or negs on deck:ufdup:
He didn’t have the best game plays missed two ft nut How are you going to try Snd bash Barrett after his 6 points saved the game even bis assist to Randle ? There’s plenty of bad games he’s had this isn’t one to be bashing him

BAMBA

The Menace
Supporter
Daps
Trap game tomorrow they gonna have to show up after so many minutes tonight . Also the team is so much better without Payton @BAMBA he clogs everything up

:ehh:

Surprised people haven’t pulled up my quotes from early on in this season thread

Thibs refusal to hold Payton accountable while preaching this “you earn your minutes” bullsh*t will be his downfall.

:pacspit:

Nice of Payton to wear those bright ass kicks so I can more easily spot him to give him the finger

NY's #1 Draft Pick

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
He didn’t have the best game plays missed two ft nut How are you going to try Snd bash Barrett after his 6 points saved the game even bis assist to Randle ? There’s plenty of bad games he’s had this isn’t one to be bashing him
That’s why I said he was on and off. In some stretches he played well and brought us back and in other stretches he kept making boneheaded plays(driving it on turner with 3 straight blocks/missed free throws) I criticize everyone in here you should know this.