Yung Knickas Wildin|Draft Picks Stylin|Grimes n Mcbride Got Bball God's Smilin NYK Discussion Thread

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
Wouldn’t be surprised if the Knicks grab Fournier and Lonzo/Nunn. I don’t think the Knicks are trying to get into a protracted FA fight. They just want to make the team better and improve their chances of being in the playoffs

You cats have to stop looking to bring in Fournier. That cat is ass cheeks. Their is a reason why nobody was trying to rescue him from Orlando

El Jefe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i dont watch him the first kouple years , but some what suprised thibs didnt want to use him or hang on to him

was work ethic a issue because the defense first mentality is sunthin i would have thought thibs would have valued

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
i dont watch him the first kouple years , but some what suprised thibs didnt want to use him or hang on to him

was work ethic a issue because the defense first mentality is sunthin i would have thought thibs would have valued
His lack of position in the NBA is something that stood out to me early in his development. He not much of a scoring threat to be a 2 but not much of a creator to be a 1. That doesn't mean he's not a good Basketball player because he is but without a position, it's hard to use him in the NBA if he blatantly doesn't fit the position chart for anything.

Not a PG.
Not a TG
Not a HG
Not a CG
Damn sure not 3&D 1 or 2G

On the international level, he's tough because the smaller court and more physical nature benefits his aggressive and disciplined style of play.

Frank probably will always be an elite Euroleague guard but will likely always be a rock in a hard place in the NBA. He lacks too much skill. Good player tho. He's better than Payton and Rose. But those players are more effective in the NBA. Especially Rose. You gotta be defined. That's why Michael Beasley who's as skilled and talented as anybody struggles to make a dent in the NBA but is the king of China.

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ

Combination of confidence and being injury prone. Defense and team basketball was hammered into him in Europe so when he got here in the beginning he was always looking to make the extra pass instead of taking the open shot. He’s gotten better every year on the roster but the improvement was pretty minimal. Has finally learned the need to be aggressive and i feel like he’s finally started to put it together this year without having to think about what he should do but everytime he gets momentum as a player from game to game, where he’s in a position to finally take someone’s spot, he pulls up with a strained groin or something and has to miss a week.

Whether here or elsewhere, he’s the type of player that will figure it out on a team that values what he brings to the table and can be a key contributor on a good team by the time he’s 25.

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
What team signs Frank :jbhmm:
My money is on Detroit they have multiple French players that share Frank’s agent. He might also stay overseas.

Knicks might bring him back because Fournier has the same agent. Literally all the French dudes have the same agent.

Man On Fire

All Star
Daps
Reppin
nyc
My money is on Detroit they have multiple French players that share Frank’s agent. He might also stay overseas.

Knicks might bring him back because Fournier has the same agent. Literally all the French dudes have the same agent.

I think we should bring Frank back on a 1 year deal if we get Fournier.