Yung Knickas Wildin|Draft Picks Stylin|Grimes n Mcbride Got Bball God's Smilin NYK Discussion Thread

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
Fox is easily better than Morant.

He was a stud last season has transformed himself into one of the best paint finishers in the game.
You’re probably right. But that’s not how he’s perceived around the league. If you asked people who they’d rather start a team with, even to win a championship this season, more people would pick Ja. That shytty Amin comment wasn’t far off from how a lot of people feel.

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
Winslow coming off the bench on a one year deal is not a “bad signing” if they think he can stay healthy.

He put up 13/6/4 the season before the bubble.
It is because if he can stay healthy is a big if and that season you referring to was awhile ago and based off his career that was an aberration shooting the ball.

The ‘lytics for his career rate him very poorly as an offensive player a steep minus in offensive box plus minus every year. I also believe in the lefties playoff theory and don’t want to add another.

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
It is because if he can stay healthy is a big if and that season you referring to was awhile ago and based off his career that was an aberration shooting the ball.

The ‘lytics for his career rate him very poorly as an offensive player a steep minus in offensive box plus minus every year. I also believe in the lefties playoff theory and don’t want to add another.
His defense can be stellar and he is a playmaker who can create. I don’t see why that would be a bad look off the bench for cheap.

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
I hope it’s just a 1+1 and second year is a team option as a prove it deal
I do too, I rather they invest that long term money into a PG. With that said Fournier would be interesting as a test run for incorporating Lavine/Beal into the team. They could ask him to do the same things they would ask those stars to do, because he is a versatile scorer who is a meh defender.

Basically if Fournier does well in the role, they say to guys like Lavine/Beal “imagine yourself in the same situation Fournier just had a great season in”

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
I do too, I rather they invest that long term money into a PG. With that said Fournier would be interesting as a test run for incorporating Lavine/Beal into the team. They could ask him to do the same things they would ask those stars to do, because he is a versatile scorer who is a meh defender.

Basically if Fournier does well in the role, they say to guys like Lavine/Beal “imagine yourself in the same situation Fournier just had a great season in”
You see the vision… :jawalrus: