Yung Knickas Wildin|Draft Picks Stylin|Grimes n Mcbride Got Bball God's Smilin NYK Discussion Thread

El Jefe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My money is on Detroit they have multiple French players that share Frank’s agent. He might also stay overseas.

Knicks might bring him back because Fournier has the same agent. Literally all the French dudes have the same agent.

he shouldnt hit euro .. time to hit aussie world ... and get those reps up like RJ and Lonzo, jaysean tate , .. james ennis etc:yeshrug:

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
His lack of position in the NBA is something that stood out to me early in his development. He not much of a scoring threat to be a 2 but not much of a creator to be a 1. That doesn't mean he's not a good Basketball player because he is but without a position, it's hard to use him in the NBA if he blatantly doesn't fit the position chart for anything.

Not a PG.
Not a TG
Not a HG
Not a CG
Damn sure not 3&D 1 or 2G

On the international level, he's tough because the smaller court and more physical nature benefits his aggressive and disciplined style of play.

Frank probably will always be an elite Euroleague guard but will likely always be a rock in a hard place in the NBA. He lacks too much skill. Good player tho. He's better than Payton and Rose. But those players are more effective in the NBA. Especially Rose. You gotta be defined. That's why Michael Beasley who's as skilled and talented as anybody struggles to make a dent in the NBA but is the king of China.
Frank is better than Derrick Rose? :mjtf:

Been watching Frank for years he’s not a good professional basketball player at all. He looks the part with his team oriented swing passing, defensive footwork, and relatively smooth looking jumper. He’s humble and says all the right things and plays the “right way” which is endearing to fans. Even internationally in his own country he’s maybe the fourth best guard on his own team. Some of his biggest problems have to do with his game but his biggest hurdle is his mentality.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Frank is better than Derrick Rose? :mjtf:

Been watching Frank for years he’s not a good professional basketball player at all. He looks the part with his team oriented swing passing, defensive footwork, and relatively smooth looking jumper. He’s humble and says all the right things and plays the “right way” which is endearing to fans. Even internationally in his own country he’s maybe the fourth best guard on his own team. Some of his biggest problems have to do with his game but his biggest hurdle is his mentality.
You believe currently if they were playing FIBA that Rose would be better? Frank's game is hampered by the NBA rules.

He's been one of the best players for France.

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
You believe currently if they were playing FIBA that Rose would be better? Frank's game is hampered by the NBA rules.

He's been one of the best players for France.
My God you’re such a troll:russ:

you got dudes responding to Frank is better than Derrick Rose:mjlol:

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
I can’t believe how fast it took me to start talking myself into Schroeder. :snoop: