Yung Knickas Wildin|Draft Picks Stylin|Grimes n Mcbride Got Bball God's Smilin NYK Discussion Thread

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
What's your take on this ?

Graham is an option if we strike out with everyone else dude only shoots threes though and is most effective dominating the ball.

Monk can be a microwave scorer and reclamation project don’t know if Thibs would want him.

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Yes, he is. Ja is overrated.

He’s been in a better situation so casuals see him as better.

Fox is coming off a season averaging 25/7 he shot 76% (!) at the rim.
That Ja is who Fox he think’s he is was the most disrespectful basketball tweet from last year. Sacramento and Minnesota both have a shyt ton of talent and can’t win for shyt.

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC

Not a good shooter and not always healthy, but he’s had streaks where he’s looked really good as a player and hit the 3 ball enough.

Last thing the Knicks need is another iffy shooting lefty dude plays the point forward game too and is a bust. Not a fit at all.

I would really hate if the Knicks offseason ends up being scraps with “underrated” players and reclamation projects.

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Last thing the Knicks need is another iffy shooting lefty dude plays the point forward game too and is a bust. Not a fit at all.

I would really hate if the Knicks offseason ends up being scraps with “underrated” players and reclamation projects.
Winslow coming off the bench on a one year deal is not a “bad signing” if they think he can stay healthy.

He put up 13/6/4 the season before the bubble.

TOAD99

Veteran
Daps
What's your take on this ?

can monk play the point? I know breh can score

if we can’t get anyone and rose is gone. I wouldn’t mind making IQ our starting PG and have Monk take his bench role for a reasonable price :hubie:

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
We getting kawhi and Chris Paul this off-season brehs :wow:

You coli brehs that snoop in here better jump on the bandwagon now:ufdup:
Just give Uncle Dennis full control of Westchester Knicks :ohhh:

Nope lol. We've been through this before & so many times. Stupid rumors & people using us as leverage all the damn time. Fuk that
It's so dumb. He prefers Knicks but they don't even know if he wants to get traded :mjlol:

Sad day in knicks world :mjcry::sadcam:
Need fly the Knicks flag in this thread at half-mast for the rest of the season
d6dd0b2ae635c4be201c001af848301b.png

Technically they can still offer him a contract ... it's still real to me damnit
T21820.gif