Yung Knickas Wildin|Draft Picks Stylin|Grimes n Mcbride Got Bball God's Smilin NYK Discussion Thread

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
They are saying the Grizzlies are trying to send Justice Winslow and 17 for 10 with Winslow being a team option. It’s just a rumor but who know.

:yeshrug:This is Smokescreen season.

Speaking of smokescreens…

I’d give the Hawks whatever they want for Cam.

ikbm

Formerly ikillbabymamas
Daps
Reppin
Spread Love - The Player Way
I’d give the Hawks whatever they want for Cam.
you would be a fool :mjlol:
respectfully. theres a reason he's being dangled as tradeable. they got huerter, deandre, bogi taking up wing spots.....and for whatever potential you see in cam he hasnt been consistent whatsoever and yal letting 1 game where he got hot from 3 cloud your judgement on a player that has been wildly inconsistent in any spurts of playing time he's gotten. I'm talking knox levels of inconsistency :mjlol:

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
you would be a fool :mjlol:
respectfully. theres a reason he's being dangled as tradeable. they got huerter, deandre, bogi taking up wing spots.....and for whatever potential you see in cam he hasnt been consistent whatsoever and yal letting 1 game where he got hot from 3 cloud your judgement on a player that has been wildly inconsistent in any spurts of playing time he's gotten. I'm talking knox levels of inconsistency :mjlol:
He’s 22. Y’all gotta cut it out. I’ve been high on Cam since high school and wanted him over RJ. (Not a knock on RJ, just think Cam is gonna be great too). The rumor is the Pelicans offering 10 for Reddish so it’s probably nothing we can compete with.

But a young elite defensive wing with real offensive upside? No thanks :hubie:

:comeon:

ikbm

Formerly ikillbabymamas
Daps
Reppin
Spread Love - The Player Way
He’s 22. Y’all gotta cut it out. I’ve been high on Cam since high school and wanted him over RJ. (Not a knock on RJ, just think Cam is gonna be great too). The rumor is the Pelicans offering 10 for Reddish so it’s probably nothing we can compete with.

yal use these age qualifiers like frank and knox not both the same age range.
yal gassed off that run.
if the hawks felt that highly about him he wouldnt be dangled out in rumors.

Stop_It_5

Veteran
Daps

22 year old elite defensive wing with offensive upside who still has two dirt cheap years left on his rookie deal - yet the team who's worked with him everyday for two years and needs low cost contributors is dangling him as trade bait :skip:

What does that tell you :pachaha:

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
yal use these age qualifiers like frank and knox not both the same age range.
yal gassed off that run.
if the hawks felt that highly about him he wouldnt be dangled out in rumors.
I promise you I’d do it if he never played a minute of playoff basketball breh. I’d give 19 and the Mavs 23 pick and not even blink.