Yung Knickas Wildin|Draft Picks Stylin|Grimes n Mcbride Got Bball God's Smilin NYK Discussion Thread

Lex218

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I think this is the knicks :yeshrug:

NO makes sense but the Kings going right before could be a better deal.
:patrice:

I could be wrong but I feel like the intention of moving the pick is different for the Kings vs the Pelicans.
Sacramento wants an upgrade/win now player. New Orleans does too but I also think they would get rid of the pick for salary relief, ie taking on Bledsoe or Adams. Would y’all do that? :ld:

I would do the deal :sas2::obama:

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ

I think this is the knicks best move. :yeshrug:

NO makes sense but the Kings going right before could be a better deal.
:patrice:

Curious what they would want for 9 and Hield. Doubt it’s anything we can give up. But they tried to offer 9 Hield and Bagley for Ben Simmons.

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
I could be wrong but I feel like the intention of moving the pick is different for the Kings vs the Pelicans.
Sacramento wants an upgrade/win now player. New Orleans does too but I also think they would get rid of the pick for salary relief, ie taking on Bledsoe or Adams. Would y’all do that? :ld:

I would do the deal :sas2::obama:
I’m only doing it for Bouknight or Moody. I doubt either is there at 10.

Stop_It_5

Veteran
Daps
I would take Bledsoe off their hands for that pick:manny:

might end up with Bouknight if we’re lucky
AmusedUnrealisticHare-size_restricted.gif

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
Taking on trash contracts and trash players like Bledsoe for picks would've been the right move last two-three seasons.

Now after finally making the playoffs and with Thibs in charge it doesn't make sense to stockpile picks and youth which Thibs will never play. Unless picks are traded immediately for a star/veteran player.

Stop_It_5

Veteran
Daps
I would take Bledsoe off their hands for that pick:manny:

might end up with Bouknight if we’re lucky
Upon further review only $3.9m of Bledsoe's salary is guaranteed in 22-23 - so it's basically taking on a one year deal and having him this upcoming season before cutting him loose.

Not as bad as I originally thought, watching him do an eLf impression for one year would be miserable but for a top 10 pick I guess we can swallow the pill :unimpressed: