Yung Knickas Wildin|Draft Picks Stylin|Grimes n Mcbride Got Bball God's Smilin NYK Discussion Thread

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
Why frank caught a stray tho?:dead:

I’m leaning bouknight….do whatever you can to move up to get him. Also, have we thought of putting IQ in the starting lineup? I mean what are the Knicks plans for him? I mean I wouldn’t mind putting him at the 2.
He needs a big pg (Lonzo or Frank) next to him if that’s the case. Or else you run the risk of becoming the Blazers no matter how good your two guards are.

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
He needs a big pg (Lonzo or Frank) next to him if that’s the case. Or else you run the risk of becoming the Blazers no matter how good your two guards are.

Not if the plan is for IQ to be part of the bench unit long term and I think it might be. Two small guard off the bench could do some damage. Especially if they have starter talent.
Trade all these picks, you know Thibs won't play any of those kids :manny:
that’s not accurate, he won’t play them a lot is actually the way he coaches

This is an interesting question...

Unless a report comes out they are coming to NYK …. Neither

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
Who are some unexpected teams that can trade for Dame and he’d want to go play for? Lakers don’t have the assets whatsoever. I guess the Clippers could trade Paul George but idk. Don’t see him wanting to play in Boston. Golden State could get it done but i don’t see him wanting to play with Steph either. Honestly feel like we have a real shot at him if the rumors are true. (Haynes is his boy so everyone feels like whatever he reports is coming from Dames mouth).

Our biggest competition imo is the Sixers. Ben Simmons is a better trade chip than anything we can offer. They’d have to be creative to get to the money tho as they’re $10+ million apart salary wise. While that’s a better trade for Portland, if what the rumors are saying are true and Dame is concerned about the optics, coming to New York who have “nobody” is a better story for him than going to Philly to team up with Embiid.

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
What u mean the Blazers never had no good forwards that was their crutch not the size of their backcourt.

I rather be the Blazers (we would actually have forwards with Barrett and Randle) than have some bum ass tall guard like Ntilikina or Exum starting being a offensive liability just because they can defend. :heh:

Daniel.

BK to NJ, but always a New York Knicka
Daps
If the Knicks draft Tre, we gonna need a Tre Mann/Trae Young, turning bad boys to grown men type of bar for a title. Its at the tip of my tongue (:dame:) but I can't come up with it so one of y'all hold me down.:jawalrus:

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
What u mean the Blazers never had no good forwards that was their crutch not the size of their backcourt.

I rather be the Blazers (we would actually have forwards with Barrett and Randle) than have some bum ass tall guard like Ntilikina or Exum starting being a offensive liability just because they can defend. :heh:
Rodney Hood and Zach Collins were good. They just weren’t healthy. I just don’t think you can get away with having to hide your entire backcourt on defense. The only way it could work i guess is if your whole team is putting up 130 a night but in the playoffs none of that shyt matters cause teams attack your weaknesses.

Anyway, I just listed examples of realistic options for next season. shyt, maybe the long term solution could be Josh Giddey. But i agree with breh who said earlier that Quickleys destiny might be super 6th mans. I have no problem with that either.