Yung Knickas Wildin|Draft Picks Stylin|Grimes n Mcbride Got Bball God's Smilin NYK Discussion Thread

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Idgaf I DON'T want another nikka that can't shoot at the 1 I stg. nikkas had to sit through Frank, Mudiay, DSJ and Elfrid can we get a 1 that can shoot please? :unimpressed:
The Knicks have only been interview combo guards that can shoot and would likely be there after the lottery.

Springer, Butler, Cam Thomas, and Bones so far.

Not for nothing Sharife ain’t a Thibs kind of PG

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps

:smugdraper: Told ya’ll.

He’s a Cameron Johnson type player and this Sun’s run is going to inflate his stock. If the Knicks are moving up, we’re not drafting him but there is talent there in the late teens early 20’s.

If we can get him & Duarte so many of our problems could be solved

NY's #1 Draft Pick

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Idgaf I DON'T want another nikka that can't shoot at the 1 I stg. nikkas had to sit through Frank, Mudiay, DSJ and Elfrid can we get a 1 that can shoot please? :unimpressed:
Why frank caught a stray tho?:dead:

I’m leaning bouknight….do whatever you can to move up to get him. Also, have we thought of putting IQ in the starting lineup? I mean what are the Knicks plans for him? I mean I wouldn’t mind putting him at the 2.

Ty-Fife

14k Gold Slum Computer Wizard
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Why frank caught a stray tho?:dead:

I’m leaning bouknight….do whatever you can to move up to get him. Also, have we thought of putting IQ in the starting lineup? I mean what are the Knicks plans for him? I mean I wouldn’t mind putting him at the 2.

nikkas on here know I got love for Nitty but son didn't start hitting 3s consistently till this year and it's from the shortest 3 point shot at that. :yeshrug:

We need a nikka that could run PnR and read the defense consistently, find nikkas in they spot and hit 3s when they're open. :francis:

With that said....

Watch Olympic Frank do all this shyt this summer :mjlit::mjlit::mjlit: