Yung Knickas Wildin|Draft Picks Stylin|Grimes n Mcbride Got Bball God's Smilin NYK Discussion Thread

Daniel.

BK to NJ, but always a New York Knicka
Daps
After looking at The Athletic mock with the lottery in place and their speaking about team needs...

Would you....

Trade Mitch to Charlotte for the 11th pick and future considerations to grab Davion Mitchell

Draft Isiah Jackson at 19 to replace Mitch

And either -

Keep 21 and draft Duarte or Mann

or

See if you can package #21 and #32 (and maybe future considerations) to GS to get #14 to grab Kispert

What say Knick brehthren :jbhmm:

TOAD99

Veteran
Daps
After looking at The Athletic mock with the lottery in place and their speaking about team needs...

Would you....

Trade Mitch to Charlotte for the 11th pick and future considerations to grab Davion Mitchell

And either -

or

See if you can package #21 and #32 (and maybe future considerations) to GS to get #14 to grab Kispert

I don’t want to trade Mitch. Mobile defensive bigs are still valuable

I’d want us to move up but not sure how we do that :hubie:

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ

Would you....

And either -

or

Isiah Jackson is light in the ass and raw. He’s gonna take a few years to become a contributor. I wouldn’t do it. I think Mitch is close to being a legit impact big in the league. I’m only trading him for another impact player. Someone already established. Not a late lotto pick. We’re not in rebuild mode, we’re in keep building mode. Only moves that can keep us moving on this trajectory.

Last edited: