Yung Knickas Wildin|Draft Picks Stylin|Grimes n Mcbride Got Bball God's Smilin NYK Discussion Thread

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
That's basically 40 mil in cap space for the next 3 years, Obi, 19 and 21 for John Wall and a guarantee of Suggs, Mobley, or Green.

I'm having a hard time deciding.

lol right?

Tryna find out from my Cleveland fan friend what the story on Sexton is. Sexton could be a buy-low candidate, RFA after the season so you can move on if it doesn't work out.

Collin Sexton Trade Rumors: Cavs PG Mentioned as Candidate to Move During Offseason

I’m in the minority I’m sure but I’m all in on Sexton. He’s the type of player that would think he’s better than Trae Young in a playoff series. I don’t think he’s even close to a finished product, fits the timeline and fits a need. I LOVE the idea of a backcourt of fearless dogs between him and RJ.

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
With these kind amount of picks we might get some good talent.
2Ii2kFl6Ipvs_YyKXikJdjxh208R3L56nV_QlwTGWVY.jpg

What you think about Ron Harper jr.?

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
With these kind amount of picks we might get some good talent.
2Ii2kFl6Ipvs_YyKXikJdjxh208R3L56nV_QlwTGWVY.jpg

What you think about Ron Harper jr.?

Not sure what position he plays in the league. He’s like an offensive Draymond which isn’t the recipe to make a good player. He isn’t really quick enough to guard threes or tall/savvy enough to guard bigs.

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
Not sure what position he plays in the league. He’s like an offensive Draymond which isn’t the recipe to make a good player. He isn’t really quick enough to guard threes or tall/savvy enough to guard bigs.
I m actually intrigued, still. But, the way he puses his legs to the side at the end of his jumper makes him a ticking injury time bomb if the NBA doesn't do a good enough job stopping people from running underneath shooters.

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What’s up with Mitchell Robinson. How’s the recovery going?

At ethe Knicks going to offer him a extension or are they open to trading him.