Yung Knickas Wildin|Draft Picks Stylin|Grimes n Mcbride Got Bball God's Smilin NYK Discussion Thread

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
I strongly think that belongs to Atlanta but I understand due to LP if we don't get it
Fair too. Especially since you did more this off season than just signing CP3. The Suns winning the award would be an accumulation of the picks and moves they’ve made in the past 3 years.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Fair too. Especially since you did more this off season than just signing CP3. The Suns winning the award would be an accumulation of the picks and moves they’ve made in the past 3 years.
I would say we did much better than the Suns doing that in the last 3 years. Our biggest mistake was Lloyd Pierce for what we are personnel wise.

Last three years
Trae, Kevin, Cam, Hunter, Bogi, Gallo, Capela. Only player we got that was here 4 years ago was JC and that was the first pick of our current GM.

Props to the Suns for signing Crowder and trading for CP3 but I think we did some real special shyt

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
Might be an entertaining team to watch but not a serious championship contender
In my hypothetical, the Knicks have to trade RJ, Obi and IQ (and i’d make them take Knox) plus however many picks it takes. They’d then sign Derozan, Burks, Rose and maybe Melo? Would probably still have pick 21 and pick 32, Luca, Pelle, Taj, Theo and Frank for the low low.

Dame, Rose, Luca
Bullock, Frank, Theo
Derozan, Draft Pick, cheap FA
Randle, Melo, Draft Pick
Mitch, Taj, Pelle

would that scare you at all @#1 pick

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
I would say we did much better than the Suns doing that in the last 3 years. Our biggest mistake was Lloyd Pierce for what we are personnel wise.

Last three years
Trae, Kevin, Cam, Hunter, Bogi, Gallo, Capela. Only player we got that was here 4 years ago was JC and that was the first pick of our current GM.

Props to the Suns for signing Crowder and trading for CP3 but I think we did some real special shyt
Hitting on that big Cam Johnson and Mikal Bridges was some special shyt too fam. But you’re right.

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps
In my hypothetical, the Knicks have to trade RJ, Obi and IQ (and i’d make them take Knox) plus however many picks it takes. They’d then sign Derozan, Burks, Rose and maybe Melo? Would probably still have pick 21 and pick 32, Luca, Pelle, Taj, Theo and Frank for the low low.

Dame, Rose, Luca
Bullock, Frank, Theo
Randle, Melo, Draft Pick
Mitch, Taj, Pelle

:hhh: My nikka don’t ask our enemy about us. We the Knicks king.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God

Dame, Rose, Luca
Bullock, Frank, Theo
Randle, Melo, Draft Pick
Mitch, Taj, Pelle

No. R.J. instead of DeRozan, it would contend with the rest of the east powers next year. Just getting someone like Aminu would be better than DeRozan if you got Lillard and Randle.

Unless Dame wants NY, NO is the biggest threat to land him. They got so many pieces to trade for a superstar to play with Zion and Ingram.

RubioTheCruel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY

Dame, Rose, Luca
Bullock, Frank, Theo
Randle, Melo, Draft Pick
Mitch, Taj, Pelle

To win a championship you gotta win the Finals. To win the Finals you gotta win the EC to get to the finals. To win the EC you gotta beat the Nets - that team doesn't get one game off the Nets.

TOAD99

Veteran
Daps
I’m pretty positive but those Dame talks are a pipe dream unless he specifically wants to come here :mjcry:

Celtics and Pelicans can offer more and playing alongside Tatum would be more enticing

as far as derozan :francis:

I’m good fam, Randle and RJ aren’t reliable shooters, I wouldn’t want to add someone else to clog the paint

spacing would be bad