Yung Knickas Wildin|Draft Picks Stylin|Grimes n Mcbride Got Bball God's Smilin NYK Discussion Thread

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
As a Hawk fan, I can see why Thibs won. This isn't a talented roster but it does have a sum of parts. Thibs made them boys monsters. I can't lie, I got mad respect for the job Thibs did. I'll put with Bud's 60 win season with Horford and Sap. While Al and Sap are much better than Randle. That team won 60 games is a miracle. This team won 41 games (47 per82). He deserves it.

Monty had a hell of a team. They were going to be a playoff team with Rubio this year. CP3 turned them into a 2nd seed.
And on the flip... Nate McMillan certainly unlocked the right doors for you guys.

I can't believe how well y'all are playing.

If there was a Coach of the playoffs... y'all would be frontrunners.

TOAD99

Veteran
Daps
As a Hawk fan, I can see why Thibs won. This isn't a talented roster but it does have a sum of parts. Thibs made them boys monsters. I can't lie, I got mad respect for the job Thibs did. I'll put with Bud's 60 win season with Horford and Sap. While Al and Sap are much better than Randle. That team won 60 games is a miracle. This team won 41 games (47 per82). He deserves it.

Monty had a hell of a team. They were going to be a playoff team with Rubio this year. CP3 turned them into a 2nd seed.

If Nate can have them playing as well or even better next season, I’m sure he’ll take the award (unless some lottery team makes a crazy leap)

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
Thibs won COY

giphy.webp

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
You don’t think he’s too short?:jbhmm:

He's 6'2 with 6'7 wingspan. He's basically the same height as IQ, Rose, and Payton

I don’t want Nunn:unimpressed:
I do, they don't need to waste big money on PG, they just need to shore the position up. :yeshrug:

Ya'll need to peep the subliminals......:hhh:

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
Ya’ll really want cats like Nunn and Rubio :patrice:

Much deserved to Thibs stubborn ass :salute:

Nunn can be a little gun happy, but he can score. Lack of playing time in Miami I think killed his confidence.

Rubio weak sauce. Not a good defender or shooter. I'd rather have over the hill Lowry than him.

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
Nunn can be a little gun happy, but he can score. Lack of playing time in Miami I think killed his confidence.

Rubio weak sauce. Not a good defender or shooter. I'd rather have over the hill Lowry than him.
Rubio is a good defender. But he can’t shoot and Knicks fans won’t like him under our current spacing. He’ll be known as the Spanish fakkit and euro cac in no time and be a scapegoat in no time :francis:

He’s not a guy that’s going to play off-ball and we still want Julius running the offense because that’s how you maximize him. We also want R.J. to play on-ball more next year. So Rubio can’t be our guy.

Nunn can score doesn’t do much else. Feel like we got that covered with D-Rose and IQ.

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Rubio is a good defender. But he can’t shoot and Knicks fans won’t like him under our current spacing. He’ll be known as the Spanish fakkit and euro cac in no time and be a scapegoat in no time :francis:

He’s not a guy that’s going to play off-ball and we still want Julius running the offense because that’s how you maximize him. We also want R.J. to play on-ball more next year. So Rubio can’t be our guy.

Nunn can score doesn’t do much else. Feel like we got that covered with D-Rose and IQ.
I forgot why Rubio was brought up but nah we're good on him. I'd rather see what Luca has and go from there.

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
HYPOTHETICALLY, how good would a Knicks “Big 3” of Dame, Derozan and Randle be? Are they even top 3 in the East?

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ

Yea. The Suns are an Executive of the Year team. Not COY.