Yung Knickas Wildin|Draft Picks Stylin|Grimes n Mcbride Got Bball God's Smilin NYK Discussion Thread

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
Not for long. He's an RFA this summer

All that cap space is gonna close up quickly unless y'all get a bunch of guys willing to play on one year deals.
It’s gonna close up regardless between Randle and Dame in this scenario.

Besides, you might want Mitch’s salary sooner than later to help facilitate a trade for a third star.

Last edited:

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
Only if we can get Kawhi.
Randle + Dame + a gutted Knicks roster isn’t doing shyt. :scusthov:
But if you can bring in Kawhi , then yeah you absolutely must make that trade. :damn:
Dame, RJ, Randle, Mitch, I’m assuming we keep one of our firsts, $25+ million in cap space and the MLE is far from a gutted roster.

Last edited:

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
If we can grab Dame without losing all four of RJ, Mitch, Obi, and IQ it's a win. Just keeping one is huge with that kind of an addition.

Stars win chips, young cores are nice to write fan-fics about. Send it in :unimpressed:
Listening to Zach Lowe earlier and our compition would be Boston and Miami. Boston’s trade would center around Brown which would have us beat but Dame I’m sure would have to OK the trade. Portland would want to do him a solid. I think any of our packages would beat a Miami package that would be Herro, Robinson, Precious and way less picks than we can offer.

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
We don’t hate Mitch, but he’s Mr. Glass and we will never be able to rely on him.
Yeah and Nerlens Noel didn't get hurt at all :stopitslime:

And Drummond didn't look like shyt when he wasn't on a 20 games under 500 team :stopitslime:

GunRanger

Veteran
Daps
Get CJ. Bullock, noel, frank and dallas picks maybe some 2nds for cj. They need defense, we need offense. Lonzo ain't the answer either

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
:hhh:
Get CJ. Bullock, noel, frank and dallas picks maybe some 2nds for cj. They need defense, we need offense. Lonzo ain't the answer either
Why not both? If CJ wasn’t so damn expensive or his deal was shorter I’d be for it. His extension kicks in this summer, he’s turning 30 and is going to make 30 million, then 33, then 36. While we can’t trade most of the people you named, we could probably get him for just both Dallas firsts. Lonzo and CJ would make a really good backcourt.

:francis: The Dame dream was fun while it lasted. Back to the drawing board.