Yung Knickas Wildin|Draft Picks Stylin|Grimes n Mcbride Got Bball God's Smilin NYK Discussion Thread

RubioTheCruel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
lol if we can get all 3, we get them bro

CP3 isn't gonna be 32, or even 35. He'll be 37 by the time the playoffs start. I understand his game is aging gracefully but this is an incredibly high risk move for a narrow window of contention(I don't even think that team beats the current Nets, TBH)

seemorecizzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
CP3 isn't gonna be 32, or even 35. He'll be 37 by the time the playoffs start. I understand his game is aging gracefully but this is an incredibly high risk move for a narrow window of contention(I don't even think that team beats the current Nets, TBH)
we dont got shyt else going on

matter a fact, yall were sayin the same shyt 2 years ago lol

Last edited:

Ty-Fife

14k Gold Slum Computer Wizard
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
We need to package our picks and move up unless there's 2 picks in our range that our scouts are confident in. Our last late picks turned into Mitch and IQ, even Trier and Willy had looked promising at one point so I'd trust them unless there's a surefire pick we can move up and get, whether it's a point guard or wing.

Oh yeah, bring back Frank
13nohHk.png

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
What's Buddy's situation looking like in Sac? Son would definitely fit in here like a glove.
With the emergence of Haliburton and depending on where they fall in the draft their bpa should be a wing player so i think he could be gettable too. He’s on a decreasing contract (22 next season, than 20 then 18), but isn’t the greatest defender and is going to be 29 next season. For the right deal (the Mavs picks and Knox?) I’d do it. He’s the caliber of player you can use in a trade package for a bigger star, although we’d still have to empty the cupboard for them.

RubioTheCruel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
With the emergence of Haliburton and depending on where they fall in the draft their bpa should be a wing player so i think he could be gettable too. He’s on a decreasing contract, but isn’t the greatest defender and is going to be 29 next season. For the right deal (the Mavs picks and Knox?) I’d do it. He’s the caliber of player you can use in a trade package for a bigger star, although we’d still have to empty the cupboard for them.

Hield can shoot the lights out but can't dribble to save his life... they have to do something about the PG position