Yung Knickas Wildin|Draft Picks Stylin|Grimes n Mcbride Got Bball God's Smilin NYK Discussion Thread

TOAD99

Veteran
Daps
My guy is saying CP3, Kawhi, Butler is talking going to the Knicks behind the scenes.

:ohhh: You’ve got an insider source?

I think you mentioned hearing Lloyd Pierce was seen positively around the league and now his name popped up for the Celtics so I’m inclined to believe you :ohhh:

If we could get CP3 and Kawhi :ohlawd:

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
My guy is saying CP3, Kawhi, Butler is talking going to the Knicks behind the scenes.

We've been hit with wild rumors for so many years (even when we had no cap space or assets to acquire a guy) that those types of rumors just elicit eye rolls at this point. We're in perpetual "believe it when we see it" or "what's the catch" mode.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
:ohhh: You’ve got an insider source?

I think you mentioned hearing Lloyd Pierce was seen positively around the league and now his name popped up for the Celtics so I’m inclined to believe you :ohhh:

If we could get CP3 and Kawhi :ohlawd:
It's a lot going on behind the scenes. The Knicks, Heat, and Clippers are all in. I feel for the Suns. It's like they got used for a season but stars want to join stars. I am also hold no one is safe on the Knicks outside of IQ and Toppin and that's due to their rookie value more than anything.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
We've been hit with wild rumors for so many years (even when we had no cap space or assets to acquire a guy) that those types of rumors just elicit eye rolls at this point. We're in perpetual "believe it when we see it" or "what's the catch" mode.
Usually its bullshyt. These players operate in silence. Knicks media talks too much

Typical Knicks Fan

F-ing Knicks.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York
Give credit to the Hawks. They exposed us in front of a national audience and it wasn't no fluke. RJ got outplayed by Bogi and Trae gave our guards the business.

Find another point guard as annoying as Trae Young. I know people like Lonzo, but go after Kyle Lowry. If anyone can disrupt the other team it's him. Have him share the majority of the minutes with Rose and package our two first round picks and move up in the lottery if we are certain that's what it takes to land the point guard of the future.

Last edited:

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
I wonder if we could trade for Myles Turner...we need a Center that can space the floor and block shots at the rim. He's got a reasonable contract but isn't a great fit next to Sabonis. I can't see them parting with Brogdon, but Turner? He might shake loose.
What’s the offer?

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
Give credit to the Hawks. They exposed us in front of a national audience and it wasn't no fluke. RJ got outplayed by Bogi and Trae gave our guards the business.

Find another point guard as annoying as Trae Young. I know people like Lonzo, but go after Kyle Lowry. If anyone can disrupt the other team it's him. Have him share the majority of the minutes with Rose and package our two first round picks and move up in the lottery if we certain that's what it takes to land the point guard of the future.
I love Lowry. I like some of the options @tremonthustler1 brought up too. Lowry for a fat 1 year deal at 30 and using the rest of the money and MLE to sign Rose, Otto Porter and Bullock won’t be a bad off season.

seemorecizzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Our PnR defense flopped in the post-season but I think Noel's ankle was a big part of the problem. He had to drop further because he was even less mobile than normal and that made Trae unguardable. If he stepped up, he didn't have the movement to get back to Capela. The rotations fell apart right at the point of attack.

Also...Reggie was our best off-ball rotating defender but we'd shifted him on-ball. So the chemistry that was baked into our entire season shifted.
well thats why starting frank made so much sense cause it would add to our defense and everyone else could continue to play the same role theyve been playing all year. thats on thibs though. thats supposed to be his strength.

RubioTheCruel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY

This seems exactly like the short sighted move that the Knicks would make.

Kawhi has his issues with his leg, CP3 will be 37 by the time playoffs start and is always snakebit with injuries.