Yung Knickas Wildin|Draft Picks Stylin|Grimes n Mcbride Got Bball God's Smilin NYK Discussion Thread

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
Bullock never been a tough guy he just tired of y’all shenanigans. Bullock went through a procedure for cervical disc herniation last year and what gallinari did was some bytch ass shyt. You wanna end that man career and quite possibly paralyze him?:stopitslime::what:

:dwillhuh:

Breh I had no idea he had vaginal reduction surgery, so no of course we wouldn’t want him to be hurt, but breh tell ya boys to cut out the BS “hard” fouls (ie Randle in Game 1 on Bogi or the elbow to John Collins mouth in Game 4, etc). Just play basketball breh, that’s all we ask

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Eh, It’s not. Emptying the cupboard is what the Bucks did who don’t have their own pick until like 2028.
Yeah but look where they are. Any of those Knicks picks you said to give up could go lottery. The current core even with Beal is not stable enough.

I am ok with moving two picks maybe even three, but that is about it

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
Like I said before, NOT 1 HAWK stepped to Julius and defend their guy. Whole team is bytch made. Starting with their coach.

*points at series scoreboard*

Why the fukk would we risk our guys getting suspended in a game we were up by 20 points late in the 4th Quarter. Even Thibs was looking at these idiots like WTF are you doing. D Rose looked over it. You don’t get extra points for being fake tough guys breh :camby:

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
:dwillhuh:

Breh I had no idea he had vaginal reduction surgery, so no of course we wouldn’t want him to be hurt, but breh tell ya boys to cut out the BS “hard” fouls (ie Randle in Game 1 on Bogi or the elbow to John Collins mouth in Game 4, etc). Just play basketball breh, that’s all we ask
I have no idea how that process works. You'd have to ask them trannies that y'all nikkas be fukking with over there. :dame:

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
Yeah but look where they are. Any of those Knicks picks you said to give up could go lottery. The current core even with Beal is not stable enough.

I'd give 3 picks and some of our players for a complimentary star vet.

I'd only keep Randle, Rose, Toppin, Quickley and Burks away from the offers.

NY's #1 Draft Pick

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I hope Leon grabs one of those guys we interviewed for HC and bring them in as a offensive coordinator. Thibs isn’t an experimenter.
I thought that’s what Johnny Bryant for?

they assembled a hell of a coaching squad and I thought they’d run circles around dr eggman.

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
I thought that’s what Johnny Bryant for?

they assembled a hell of a coaching squad and I thought they’d run circles around dr eggman.
It’s a bunch of development coaches with Woodson on as an offensive coordinator. Woodson bounced and honestly wasn’t that offensively inclined for that role to begin with.

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ

I disagree man. Beal is one of them guys. He’d be going toe to toe with Trae in this series and they wouldn’t have an answer to stopping him AND Julius. We got the 4 seed but we were really a play in team this season. Beal makes us a legit top 4 team.