Yung Knickas Wildin|Draft Picks Stylin|Grimes n Mcbride Got Bball God's Smilin NYK Discussion Thread

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
Star potential is pushing it. He’s 28 with a career high of 16, 3, and 3 after 4 years plus he hasn’t broken 30 starts since his first year.

He’s a really nice complimentary player. A quality starter at this point, worth his contract because he’s a great fit with Young. I wouldn’t want him as a second option in most situations, but he’s a nice third option in just about any situation because of his versatility.

I think looking at his career stats are a bit misleading. His splits over the last 2-3 months are that of a 20 + ppg scorer, elite shooting and play making/offense initiating ability. When Trae went down with the injury he was our primary scoring option on offense and performed at a high level. He missed some time with a knee injury of his own this year but under Nate he looks more confident and has the ability to score 20-22 a night. Not saying he’s gonna be an “All Star” but he’s definitely a star level player based on performance

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I think looking at his career stats are a bit misleading. His splits over the last 2-3 months are that of a 20 + ppg scorer, elite shooting and play making/offense initiating ability. When Trae went down with the injury he was our primary scoring option on offense and performed at a high level. He missed some time with a knee injury of his own this year but under Nate he looks more confident and has the ability to score 20-22 a night. Not saying he’s gonna be an “All Star” but he’s definitely a star level player based on performance

He’s capable of having a star level performance for a game or go on a hot run for a few. But I think we may have different meanings on what star level looks like. To me star level means take over a game and put a team on your back. Bogi’s not a player I’d want that pressure on...kinda reminds me of THJ. Timmy cracked in NY with a bigger role but he was great for y’all and might be even better in Dallas as a high-end compliment.

Bogi’s at 18,4,4 since March which ain’t star level to me. To put it in perspective from that same point in time (March second) on; RJ Barrett put up 19,3,5 (45% from the field and 44% from three). That’s with the closest playmaker on the roster to Trae young being Julius Randle.

I think RJ has star potential, but it’s his sophomore year at 20 years old and it seems like most heads don’t see star potential in the kid outside of NY circles. Bogi’s efficiency is really dope and I love his complimentary playmaking.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
April and May is when he did most of his damage and only playing 34.6 mpg in that time period..

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
RJ Barrett put up 19,3,5 (45% from the field and 44% from three). That’s with the closest playmaker on the roster to Trae young being Julius Randle.

I think RJ has star potential, but it’s his sophomore year at 20 years old and it seems like most heads don’t see star potential in the kid outside of NY circles.
March was his worst impact month while his best statistical month. Other than that, he's been playing over 36 mpg averaging around 16-18 mpg.

Hunter for example was averaging 17/5/2 before his injury playing 32 mpg. While I like R.J. more than most. Both him and Hunter are more like future tremendous #3 options more than #1 options or legit #2 options.

Bogi on the other hand is averaging 22/3.8/4.15 and a split of 52/52/90 in April and May with a TS of .675 in 34.6 mpg. That's some shyt that would make Klay Thompson blush.

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
Trae Young is the new Reggie Miller to the Garden :ohhh:

A new era of legendary rivalries are upon us:blessed:
I'm starting to embrace this rivalry. Let them talk their shyt. It's only 1 win but in my heart we got this.

Would be nice to pick up Bogdanovic this off season to put the icing on the cake. :lolbron:

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
March was his worst impact month while his best statistical month. Other than that, he's been playing over 36 mpg averaging around 16-18 mpg.

Hunter for example was averaging 17/5/2 before his injury playing 32 mpg. While I like R.J. more than most. Both him and Hunter are more like future tremendous #3 options more than #1 options or legit #2 options.

Bogi on the other hand is averaging 22/3.8/4.15 and a split of 52/52/90 in April and May with a TS of .675 in 34.6 mpg. That's some shyt that would make Klay Thompson blush.

Exactly! This backcourt has the potential to score 45-50 night between them because of how gifted they are as scorers and how creative they are as passers.

If we get our regular performance from Bogi and Huerter this could get out of hand