Yung Knickas Wildin|Draft Picks Stylin|Grimes n Mcbride Got Bball God's Smilin NYK Discussion Thread

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
Id say Bogi’s got more to his game than just being a shooter. Really watch his activity. He’s constantly moving, crafty enough to get his shot off the dribble, on a pull up or catch and shoot. He’s more than a role player, he’s a secondary creator after Trae. He also plays solid perimeter defense. He’s better than just a role player.

Make no mistake Julius Randle is the superior player but Bogi is a legitimate starting player with star potential in his own right
I think he’s too old for Star potential. He’s about what he’s going to be for a while now. If he was 21 you can say that. I like him a lot tho. He’s a good number two and a great third option in a team. Not scared of the moment at all.

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I think he’s too old for Star potential. He’s about what he’s going to be for a while now. If he was 21 you can say that. I like him a lot tho. He’s a good number two and a great third option in a team. Not scared of the moment at all.

Thats exactly it. Cant pull a 20 game sample off a 28 year old, fourth year vet and assume star potential. He’s a good third option, ample second option in a great roster fit.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Lol, this is being said by nikkas who love Julius Randle. Bogi was on a rookie contract just last year.