Yung Knickas Wildin|Draft Picks Stylin|Grimes n Mcbride Got Bball God's Smilin NYK Discussion Thread

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Kawhi is great but I’m not sure about the fit with him and Randle.:yeshrug: Plus Kawhi is kind of a diva. I don’t know how the whole load management shyt would work with Tom Thibodeau. Would rather throw the bag at a Lonzo tbh. :yeshrug:

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
Define role player
3 and D like Bullock. Plays good when there's a good leader on the team. Bogdanovic plays good off the perimeter at catch and shoot because Trae dishes him good passes then operates efficiently on defense.

Julius can play as a point forward which makes him more of a leader than a role player until we find an efficient point guard besides Rose.

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
Idk but Burke’s is also a ball handler. I think the move is to up IQ and Franks minutes off ball and increase Burke’s on ball. Burke/IQ/Frank off the bench can spot enough minutes to put Rose as a starter.

Also it’s the playoffs Rose probably going to average 32-35 minutes a game.
I'd play Burke as a starter in that scenario and play Rose/IQ/Frank off the bench.

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
Kawhi is great but I’m not sure about the fit with him and Randle.:yeshrug: Plus Kawhi is kind of a diva. I don’t know how the whole load management shyt would work with Tom Thibodeau. Would rather throw the bag at a Lonzo tbh. :yeshrug:
I agree with everything besides Lonzo. Kawhi is not a guy I trust on this team.

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
He’s your designated 3 point shooter. Ya mans was trying to diminish randles status as a player.

he’s nice and wouldn’t mind the Knicks having him but he can’t see Randle on the court.

Id say Bogi’s got more to his game than just being a shooter. Really watch his activity. He’s constantly moving, crafty enough to get his shot off the dribble, on a pull up or catch and shoot. He’s more than a role player, he’s a secondary creator after Trae. He also plays solid perimeter defense. He’s better than just a role player.

Make no mistake Julius Randle is the superior player but Bogi is a legitimate starting player with star potential in his own right

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Id say Bogi’s got more to his game than just being a shooter. Really watch his activity. He’s constantly moving, crafty enough to get his shot off the dribble, on a pull up or catch and shoot. He’s more than a role player, he’s a secondary creator after Trae. He also plays solid perimeter defense. He’s better than just a role player.

Make no mistake Julius Randle is the superior player but Bogi is a legitimate starting player with star potential in his own right

Star potential is pushing it. He’s 28 with a career high of 16, 3, and 3 after 4 years plus he hasn’t broken 30 starts since his first year.

He’s a really nice complimentary player. A quality starter at this point, worth his contract because he’s a great fit with Young. I wouldn’t want him as a second option in most situations, but he’s a nice third option in just about any situation because of his versatility.