Yung Knickas Wildin|Draft Picks Stylin|Grimes n Mcbride Got Bball God's Smilin NYK Discussion Thread

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
:russ: Breh it’s gonna be some fukkkery if they really dress up like that

if it works though :mjgrin:

I wonder if Trae is scared of Harry:pachaha:

:mjlol:

That’s why I fukks wit NY fans b/c y’all bring that kind of shyt to a game...very few fanbases would go to these depths to troll opposing players

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Defensively we almost pulled out the win. The offense was mostly putrid outside of guards. We’ve seen these guys play bad before and bounce back.

Some notes Rose, Burks, and IQ all showed that guard production wasn’t a problem and defensively ATL isn’t built to stop them. Working through the guards is a feature

I would say start Rose but have Frank come in alongside Burke and IQ off the bench. Also give some minutes with the starters to switch him between defending Bog and Trae throughout. The idea he is situational isn’t flawed, Thibs was just lazy with the execution. Mix Frank in to make both Trae and Bog work.

Randle and too a slightly lesser degree RJ and Bullock all need to step up offensively. Their shooting was horrible and if it doesn’t automatically come back attack the rim and try to draw fouls.

Also Capela is a bit of the wild card. Noel did a good job on him, but we saw how Nate was saying feed Trae during one of the breaks. So was his low output by design or defense? Taj was not the best against him but that’s what attempting drawing fouls is for.

For all the shyt being spoken a lot of guys played bad on both sides and it was a close game. Tomorrow post adjustments is when we’ll know where these guys stand.

Daniel.

BK to NJ, but always a New York Knicka
Daps
lol nah cause I’m insufferable after a lose so I can’t . I’d be pissed all week to see a lose in person

Real shyt. Over the years I've grown numb, but I felt that shyt. Still feel it. Can't even play 2k to unwind because everything basketball is pissing me off right now. Need that win tomorrow to balance me out.

AVXL

Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
Defensively we almost pulled out the win. The offense was mostly putrid outside of guards. We’ve seen these guys play bad before and bounce back.

Some notes Rose, Burks, and IQ all showed that guard production wasn’t a problem and defensively ATL isn’t built to stop them. Working through the guards is a feature

I would say start Rose but have Frank come in alongside Burke and IQ off the bench. Also give some minutes with the starters to switch him between defending Bog and Trae throughout. The idea he is situational isn’t flawed, Thibs was just lazy with the execution. Mix Frank in to make both Trae and Bog work.

Randle and too a slightly lesser degree RJ and Bullock all need to step up offensively. Their shooting was horrible and if it doesn’t automatically come back attack the rim and try to draw fouls.

Also Capela is a bit of the wild card. Noel did a good job on him, but we saw how Nate was saying feed Trae during one of the breaks. So was his low output by design or defense? Taj was not the best against him but that’s what attempting drawing fouls is for.

For all the shyt being spoken a lot of guys played bad on both sides and it was a close game. Tomorrow post adjustments is when we’ll know where these guys stand.

I know we’ve brought it up but how worried are y’all about PG tomorrow

Rose played well but he played 38 minutes. Payton was ineffective and looks lost. Quickley gave y’all a boost and Frank got spot minutes. What will the rotation look like tomorrow?

Last edited:

Wargames

Daps
Reppin
New York City
I know we’ve brought it up but how worried are y’all about PG tomorrow!

Rose played well but he played 38 minutes. Payton was ineffective and looks lost. Quickley gave y’all a boost and Frank got spot minutes. What will the rotation look like tomorrow?
Idk but Burke’s is also a ball handler. I think the move is to up IQ and Franks minutes off ball and increase Burke’s on ball. Burke/IQ/Frank off the bench can spot enough minutes to put Rose as a starter.

Also it’s the playoffs Rose probably going to average 32-35 minutes a game.

AVXL

Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
Idk but Burke’s is also a ball handler. I think the move is to up IQ and Franks minutes off ball and increase Burke’s on ball. Burke/IQ/Frank off the bench can spot enough minutes to put Rose as a starter.

Also it’s the playoffs Rose probably going to average 32-35 minutes a game.

But with Rose’s injury history you aren’t worried about him playing a bunch of minutes?

I thought Burks played well for y’all off the ball...not sure how well he does as a primary facilitator but he was gettin his shot off as the off guard

Wargames

Daps
Reppin
New York City
But with Rose’s injury history you aren’t worried about him playing a bunch of minutes?

I thought Burks played well for y’all off the ball...not sure how well he does as a primary facilitator but he was gettin his shot off as the off guard

You’re right though 30-32 minutes should be the goal. With the understanding that if needed he can go for more minutes later in the series.

Also Burke has played backup point before next to IQ. The two of them share distributing as needed.

if Randle plays well none of this matters because the PG position becomes less important as he draws in the defense.