Yung Knickas Wildin|Draft Picks Stylin|Grimes n Mcbride Got Bball God's Smilin NYK Discussion Thread

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
@Ironman you watching this bucks game?

we weren’t beating that:picard:

tenor.gif

:dead::dead::dead::dead::dead:

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Game two will define the season for Randle and the knickers. Either he gets exposed again or Trae does.

As of now Randle is the all star/mvp candidate

he should be the best player in the series not Trae Young
Naw, if Randle was a Hawk, no one would care. If Trae was a Knick, he would be 1st team on all NBA and a MVP frontrunner. Being in NY really helps promote Randle impact.

In reality, Randle is the 4th or 5th best player in this series. Bogi is better, Trae is easily better, and Capela is easily better. He's similar tier to Collins. Good but nothing special. I like R.J. more if we are talking long term value play. Sadly for R.J., him and Hunter cancel each other out.

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Naw, if Randle was a Hawk, no one would care. If Trae was a Knick, he would be 1st team on all NBA and a MVP frontrunner. Being in NY really helps promote Randle impact.
Ok enough is enough. Get the fukk out of this thread :camby:

Even if we lose this series I can’t take the whining from Hawks fans anymore.
:stopitslime:
Go to your own thread to have a existential crisis in. nikka we ain’t the Lakers and Randle earned that shyt

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Ok enough is enough. Get the fukk out of this thread :camby:

Even if we lose this series I can’t take the whining from Hawks fans anymore.
:stopitslime:
Everything I said has been true. It's just the average Knick fan is stupid as shyt and don't watch the Hawks unless they play the Knicks. I been telling you idiots what it is since the jump. Before the series, you swore Trae Young was garbage and just a FT hunting merchant with no game or skills. It's not my fault you are a fukking dumbass and I am a 1000x smarter than you.

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
But, breh, you really have to give credit to the opposite side of the coin...

If the Hawks are a lottery team... there isn't any full on nba shows making a whole segment on how disgraceful it is to be a lottery team in ny and the dumpster fire that keeps LOLKNICKS as a low hanging fruit for analysts AND movies(See the movie SOUL)

The hawks go under the radar when things are bad. And that's a benefit... believe me.

The Knicks? You're opening yourself up to be the defacto Kwame Brown. Because once you come here and don't perform...EVERYONE, I'm not talking Knicks fans, EVERYONE makes a mockery of you.

So, for Randle to have handled the hostility and get to this point?

Rhere is something to say about rhat

Wargames

Daps
Reppin
New York City
Everything I said has been true. It's just the average Knick fan is stupid as shyt and don't watch the Hawks unless they play the Knicks. I been telling you idiots what it is since the jump. Before the series, you swore Trae Young was garbage and just a FT hunting merchant with no game or skills. It's not my fault you are a fukking dumbass and I am a 1000x smarter than you.

I get more money than you and I fukk better bytches than you :hubie:

and enjoy that neg:mjlit:

Wargames

Daps
Reppin
New York City
Hawks fans complain about everything. Bunch of crybaby bytches :hhh:
For real. Like out of no where he started whining about shyt. Like shyt, keep that Atlanta culture in your own thread, or the series thread.

Knicks could get swept and I still don’t want to hear shyt about the hawks

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
But, breh, you really have to give credit to the opposite side of the coin...

If the Hawks are a lottery team... there isn't any full on nba shows making a whole segment on how disgraceful it is to be a lottery team in ny and the dumpster fire that keeps LOLKNICKS as a low hanging fruit for analysts AND movies(See the movie SOUL)

The hawks go under the radar when things are bad. And that's a benefit... believe me.

The Knicks? You're opening yourself up to be the defacto Kwame Brown. Because once you come here and don't perform...EVERYONE, I'm not talking Knicks fans, EVERYONE makes a mockery of you.

So, for Randle to have handled the hostility and get to this point?

Rhere is something to say about rhat
You bring up a great point. No matter what, everyone is watching the Knicks in terms of media coverage. Good or bad. The Hawks aren't getting eyeballs unless they are special and have a superstar which nationally, we don't have yet. But NY don't need a superstar to get that attention. Look at John Starks. In Atlanta, he would be nothing to us but he's a king in NY. Ewing would be big anywhere. But yea, you got a point, the Knicks is a big fukking deal. I can't deny that, no one can.

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas

In reality, Randle is the 4th or 5th best player in this series. Bogi is better, Trae is easily better, and Capela is easily better. He's similar tier to Collins. Good but nothing special. I like R.J. more if we are talking long term value play. Sadly for R.J., him and Hunter cancel each other out.
@CantStop

you hear this nikka? :mjtf: