Yung Knickas Wildin|Draft Picks Stylin|Grimes n Mcbride Got Bball God's Smilin NYK Discussion Thread

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
I get what your saying and thank god it’s just one game but this is the playoffs there is no perfect lose /. We lost home court unless we win in Atlanta

This and I doubt y’all win in ATL. I think y’all best shot is a win on Wednesday, y’all got your backs against the wall and Julius is gonna play angry. I’m expecting y’all at your best

OsO

Souldier
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
After years of Knicks disappointment I've already emotionally detached. It was easy to move on after the loss :unimpressed:

Gotta get control of Trae and that pick and roll though... that sh*t was killing all night :unimpressed:

And Barrett YAMMED it on that white boy :russ: That sh*t was nasty, and I love that he didn't really react... just had the :demonic: face

Derek Lee

#thunderup
Supporter
Daps
I don't get how you can make the "playing in New York is different" narrative after one fukking playoff game for Julius especially after he had a career year following a disappointing season when most of the fanbase wanted him gone. Randle's had some dud games this year and usually bounced back right after with strong performances. He's not the first star to have an underwhelming playoff debut and he won't be the last either. :manny:

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
You might be right. That NYC energy is just different. It’s a fukking pressure cooker
I don't get how you can make the "playing in New York is different" narrative after one fukking playoff game for Julius especially after he had a career year following a disappointing season when most of the fanbase wanted him gone. Randle's had some dud games this year and usually bounced back right after with strong performances. He's not the first star to have an underwhelming playoff debut and he won't be the last either. :manny:

Exactly, We’ll see.

Randle has had bad games before and always bounced back. He definitely is a watch tape and learn type of PF. A lot of time is probably going to be spent on prepping him for the matchups he will face.