Yung Knickas Wildin|Draft Picks Stylin|Grimes n Mcbride Got Bball God's Smilin NYK Discussion Thread

TOAD99

Veteran
Daps
I feel we take game 2 man there's an anger today I feel it this L was perfect. Mofukkas was feeling themselves. Humility will always remind you to remain focused:demonic:

exactly, we do our best as underdogs. This L should motivate them to play some gritty defense as well

good to know Payton will NOT be starting tomorrow :mjgrin:

In practice :mjcry:

Geordi

Superstar
Daps
That game last night is an example of why stars dont come here, Randle was shook all night while Trae is loose and shushing the crowd and having fun. Carrying this franchise is too hard:snoop:

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
They did him disservice tbh . Thibs should of made him earn his job once he came back from injury BUT INstead they made all these excuses and then when his play fell off a cliff and no metric at all justified it they just said hey we keep winning games . Elfrid had Insane pressure to try and Justify his role
He is a CAA client and they begged him to come back after cutting him. I always felt his playing time was a promise they made to him that they are forced to keep.

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I feel we take game 2 man there's an anger today I feel it this L was perfect. Mofukkas was feeling themselves. Humility will always remind you to remain focused:demonic:
I get what your saying and thank god it’s just one game but this is the playoffs there is no perfect lose /. We lost home court unless we win in Atlanta

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He is a CAA client and they begged him to come back after cutting him. I always felt his playing time was a promise they made to him that they are forced to keep.
They can’t have guaranteed that for a whole season , Austin rivers is caa and has the same agent as Randle . Also this doesn’t help him ay all , if anything he’s playing himself out the league . Coming off the bench doesn’t hurt you more than playing like the monstars stole all your talent

DoubleClutch

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This was more of a Julius Randle being exposed party than anything else. But everyone should've seen this coming.

:unimpressed:

Game two will define the season for Randle and the knickers. Either he gets exposed again or Trae does.

As of now Randle is the all star/mvp candidate

he should be the best player in the series not Trae Young

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
Who knew that the biggest liability in our starting lineup, which Thibs refused to address the whole season, would be exploited by a team in playoffs :beli:

Who knew that giving your rookie PF and fringe players minutes during the season, instead of playing Randle and RJ 42 minutes during blowouts, would be more beneficial to their confidence and development :beli:
They were pretty confident regardless to be fair.

Another team we should be paying attention to and rooting for is the Grizzlies. Apparently Mitchell is mad they sat him out game 1. If the grizz can pull the upset he could demand that trade this summer.

FreshFromATL

Self Made
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Game two will define the season for Randle and the knickers. Either he gets exposed again or Trae does.

As of now Randle is the all star/mvp candidate

he should be the best player in the series not Trae Young

:mjlol: The media has done a NUMBER on you nikkas