Yung Knickas Wildin|Draft Picks Stylin|Grimes n Mcbride Got Bball God's Smilin NYK Discussion Thread

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
You my guy but I can’t agree with this. Randle comes into this series no worse than the 2nd best player in the series. Whether he plays at that level is one thing but Bogi & Capella aren’t better than Randle cmon man
Both Capela and Bogi are better. Especially Capela. Now if you ask them to play Randle role, Randle is better but Randle can't play this role in the playoffs and Randle can't play their role as effectively as they do. I see what you are trying to say but I disagree. Randle overall is similar to JC. Both are likely to be some overpaid SOBs too and don't deserve it.

You looking at it for what they do, I am looking at it for what it is. All three are impactful so I ain't hating on Julius at all.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
I agrue with Hawks fans with many disagreements on Collins, I don't dislike Randle but his game is downloadable like DeRozan. I seen his flaws a mile away. This is why @Gil Scott-Heroin is so cutthroat on him

At the end of the day, Collins is nice but he aint no fukking max contract mfer. Randle is nice but NY would be shooting themselves in the head giving him more than he's making now which is his true contractual value.

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
Both Capela and Bogi are better. Especially Capela. Now if you ask them to play Randle role, Randle is better but Randle can't play this role in the playoffs and Randle can't play their role as effectively as they do. I see what you are trying to say but I disagree. Randle overall is similar to JC. Both are likely to be some overpaid SOBs too and don't deserve it.

You looking at it for what they do, I am looking at it for what it is. All three are impactful so I ain't hating on Julius at all.

If we’re talking specific skill sets then you could make a case for those specific skill sets being better in Capella (rebounding) or Bogi (shooting) than in Julius but overall right now Julius is better than Bogi/Capella. He’s taken his game to another level this season. He’s better than JC straight up

And it’s one game breh...I don’t want us to get too cocky. Randle could come out and score 40 tomorrow night and play like he played against us all season

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
If we’re talking specific skill sets then you could make a case for those specific skill sets being better in Capella (rebounding) or Bogi (shooting) than in Julius but overall right now Julius is better than Bogi/Capella. He’s taken his game to another level this season. He’s better than JC straight up

And it’s one game breh...I don’t want us to get too cocky. Randle could come out and score 40 tomorrow night and play like he played against us all season
Your case is like saying, who's better: DeRozan, Bogi, Capela. Depending on who you ask, all three could be picked but when you are in the playoffs and teams can hunt weaknesses. DeRozan is the easiest to hunt down. You can stop Clint from scoring but his impact is defense, that's hard to stop. Can you really shut down Bogi if Trae is around him from shooting or playmaking? No.

I see what you trying to say, Randle is better as a #1 option by a mile than Bogi or Capela but can't scheme Capela off the floor unless you got something like the Hampton 5 where Durant is at the 5 and Green. You can't scheme Bogi if he's playing with a dynamic playmaker like Trae. But what's Randle speciality. If you can scheme him. If you make him a number #2 or #3, he don't move well enough. He do most of his damage in ISO. He don't play a playoff friendly game.

Like JC, he's kinda limited for the playoffs. You can scheme him from success.

ikbm

Formerly ikillbabymamas
Daps
Reppin
Spread Love - The Player Way
This man is out of his fukking mind.
get out of our thread with this retardation
randle literally has put up stats only seen by larry bird and jokic
and you comparing him to fukking collins....a defensive negative and non playmaker...let alone isolation scorer
you let collin be your best player on your team you're lottery bound
nikkas in here typing multi paragraphs with stupid takes
E1m9nzjXEAEVemS

Last edited:

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
This man is out of his fukking mind.
get out of our thread with this retardation
randle literally has put up stats only seen by larry bird and jokic
and you comparing him to fukking collins....a defensive negative and non playmaker...let alone isolation scorer
you let collin be your best player on your team you're lottery bound
E1m9nzjXEAEVemS
Lies. JC isn't a defensive negative you dumbass. His defense is solid at this stage. He is a PnR finisher maestro who shoots the ball as well as any big in Basketball. Don't belittle JC you bytch.

Them stats he put up don't mean shyt. He ain't Bird or Jokic. He's Julius Randle. He got a lower offensive RAPTOR than Draymond Green. I ready told y'all the series started about what Trae will do to you and stop treating him like a fukking Brevin Knight with an unlimited whistle. Stop treating Randle like he's the fukking man, he's not. He's good but that's it for the most part. It's like you nikkas like learning the hard way. I guess it is the hard knock life for Knicks fans.

ikbm

Formerly ikillbabymamas
Daps
Reppin
Spread Love - The Player Way
Lies. JC isn't a defensive negative you dumbass. His defense is solid at this stage. He is a PnR finisher maestro who shoots the ball as well as any big in Basketball. Don't belittle JC you bytch.

Them stats he put up don't mean shyt. He ain't Bird or Jokic. He's Julius Randle. He got a lower offensive RAPTOR than Draymond Green. I ready told y'all the series started about what Trae will do to you and stop treating him like a fukking Brevin Knight with an unlimited whistle. Stop treating Randle like he's the fukking man, he's not. He's good but that's it for the most part. It's like you nikkas like learning the hard way. I guess it is the hard knock life for Knicks fans.
Why are you calling me out my name you stupid fakkit
you're damn near 40 years old grow up
julius randle is better than collins there is no debate for this.
there are numerous metrics that show collins is a terrible defender and julius damn near put 40 on him multiple times THIS YEAR
theres a reason why the hawks tried to switch hunter on him as much as possible and double him.
you comparing a pick and roll finisher with a little bit of a jumper and terrible defensive awareness to a swiss knife on offense.
get some sense. get out of our thread. you a grown man bro stop it