Yung Knickas Wildin|Draft Picks Stylin|Grimes n Mcbride Got Bball God's Smilin NYK Discussion Thread

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
This was more of a Julius Randle being exposed party than anything else. But everyone should've seen this coming.

:unimpressed:

I'll wait to see Game 2 before I go that far....he was definitely shook in that 4th quarter but I won't kill him based on 1 game where it's his first time in this role....

Daniel.

BK to NJ, but always a New York Knicka
Daps
If this game is any indication of how they call this series, Knicks don't have a chance.

Some of the worst calls ive seen.

Retool and if this is Randle when it counts, ship his ass the fukk up out of here and his TJ Kidd head ass son.

Shout out to the thick ass bartender that kept the Jameo doubles on deck for a nikka. If I wasn't already married, I'd put a future HOF Knick in her tall ass.

ikbm

Formerly ikillbabymamas
Daps
Reppin
Spread Love - The Player Way
I miss Mitchell Robinson. Noel's been great in his role, but I still don't trust his goofy ass and Capela is a bad match-up for him
mitch would have blown up most of those lobs and have the agility to contest them floaters...and not get bytched on the glass :francis:

NY's #1 Draft Pick

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
This loss is going to bother me till Wednesday man. Crazy how Thibs had one week to prepare for this frail bytch and he goes off. I need Randle to get his fukking head out of his ass though. Fans show up to support and you lay a fukkin egg. His biggest strength is driving to the basket and barely uses it all game :snoop:

Get back to defense, focus and make sure you win game 4. I spent mad fukkin money on y’all.:beli: