Yung Knickas Wildin|Draft Picks Stylin|Grimes n Mcbride Got Bball God's Smilin NYK Discussion Thread

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Shout out to the hawks fans who condemned such posting. We talk trash. We don’t become trash
I agree, we need to keep that shyt to strictly trash talk. shyt like what that bytch nikka posted is not trash talk. It is just garbage. No place for that shyt

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
So if Randle continues to play like this the entire series and they lose do you re sign him to a max ?

BAMBA

The Menace
Supporter
Daps
Trae Young’s behavior after the game was bizarre. In game I get it, but the way he carried his anger for the fans into the locker room was abnormal. I get that he isn’t used to hearing a crowd so loudly support their team, but he seemed personally offended by it.

:jbhmm:

Relax buddy, it’s just team spirit

:troll:

Cave Savage

Feminist
Daps
Reppin
Women's rights
Only saw the last few minutes of the 1st half, and the last 4 mins of the 4th qtr.

I'll say this, the officiating on Trae was horrendous. That stopping in front of motherfukka while they running or that jumping into a motherfukka and flailing is some hoe shyt, plain & simple. You can’t even breathe on that little motherfukka.

Lfrid shouldn’t even be playing at all.

With all that said, I still like the Knicks chances.

@NY's #1 Draft Pick Hawks fans played themselves with that. That bad karma coming for them.

I didn't like that foul call on Barrett towards the end of the game

Young initiated the contact

Cave Savage

Feminist
Daps
Reppin
Women's rights
Tough loss but there were some positives

IQ and Obi were great in their playoff debuts and really looked like they belonged:ehh:

Burks came and delivered as usual and he was unstoppable tonight

rose played well too and had some nice finishes and pases

we only lost by two and our star player was horrible, I’m not too worried

Burks really went off, that was fun to watch.

NY's #1 Draft Pick

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
No he didn’t. Watch the replay, Barrett swiped at him
:dead: I just finished watching that play like 10 times in a row and fail to see RJ “swiping” at him. shyt was very minimal contact that was initiated by trae.... should’ve never called that ticky tack shyt. It’s Tony brothers though so....:beli: