Yung Knickas Wildin|Draft Picks Stylin|Grimes n Mcbride Got Bball God's Smilin NYK Discussion Thread

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Maybe Nate gameplanned for him?

He looked off literally all night. Even that 3 he took in the last minute missed everything on some Paul George shyt

i still wouldnt overreact. Still more ball to be played. Trae did his thing and still eeked it out.
These nikkas refuse to listen to me but at the end of series, the story will be exactly what I told ya'll it will be.

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
you think spoelstra would let trae just run high pick and roll the entire game in the playoffs?
nikka would have trapped his ass and force someone to give us 50 instead

There's no way Miami would have let them run it last play of the game....

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
There's no way Miami would have let them run it last play of the game....
We abuse the Heat worse than the Knicks. Trae kills the Heat. NY got an excellent defense, they didn't give us a lot of easy baskets which is hard to stop with the attention Trae gets. NY did a great job with Trae. It was tough af like I thought it was going to be.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
:mjlol: Y’all barely won relax

Randle averages like 35 on y’all, ain’t no way he shyts the bed again :ufdup:
Randle ain't doing shyt like I told you he wasn't going to do shyt. Better hope Burks can continue to have massive production.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
But it wouldn't have been a running floater off a screen with 9 seconds left....
They ain't stopping Trae, they look like the Senior league when they play us athletically. The Knicks athletically a much better matchup for us than they are.

The Knicks played as good as I thought they would. I didn't think it would go to the last seconds but ol well, it did. We gotta hit our open shots like we usually do.

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
They ain't stopping Trae, they look like the Senior league when they play us athletically. Ya'll athletically a much better matchup for us than they are.

I give Trae credit for the shot name of the game is taking advantage of defensive miscues....and he took advantage...

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Hawks were running the same Spain PNR throughout the entire fourth quarter and getting open lobs for Capela and open threes. They need to start switching more
That's even worse. Thibs really did one of the best jobs I've seen this year on us in the 4th. I keep telling ya'll, no one is stopping Trae Young.