Yung Knickas Wildin|Draft Picks Stylin|Grimes n Mcbride Got Bball God's Smilin NYK Discussion Thread

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
What I can get my head around is why nitikilina on Trae. Tibs could have gone with Barrett or Bullock and left Frank on Bogan. That’s going to bother me for awhile
Frank can slow down Bog as well he needs to be in there for one of these shooters. Rj needs to lead the offense and bully Trae more. That can work gotta make him play the other side of the ball.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Oh that was not a foul on rj. Trae flopped into that one
It was a 50/50 hook, you can't defend Trae, CP3, and Harden like that or you will pay. You just gotta watch how you defend Trae. He got every trick in the book. R.J. needed to use his body more instead of his arm but it's easier said than done against Trae.

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
That's even worse. Thibs really did one of the best jobs I've seen this year on us in the 4th. I keep telling ya'll, no one is stopping Trae Young.

You can take the ball out of his hands which the Knicks didn't do...

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
You can take the ball out of his hands which the Knicks didn't do...
It's not that easy. Atlanta runs a lot of backdoor screens for Trae and if you go too hard on Trae, Collins, Gallo, or Capela will roll and all of our wings can dribble, pass, and shoot.

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
Hopefully Randle Starks remember the paint gives a PF/C better scoring options:martin::unimpressed:
yeah

i mean a lotta things just went hawks way toward the end

the foul by IQ on Trae for 3 free throws
the ticky tack foul they gave trae on RJ

Also that miss that happened to land to Bogdan and then he hit the three was a huge heartbreaker

just a bunch of tough things that happened to screw the knicks. And again, it was STILL close

Randle just has to be better. He MIP, and All Star and most likely all-NBA. He had a NIGHTMARE game and still came close to winning