Yung Knickas Wildin|Draft Picks Stylin|Grimes n Mcbride Got Bball God's Smilin NYK Discussion Thread

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
It wasn’t on him. Just saying he disappointed me there. His calling card is defense. We needed that fukking stop.

This one is on Randle he played like dog shyt
Better offense always beats defense:francis:Trae cooked us all night a double should've happened. This is on Thibs and Jules:snoop:Payton can't play this has to stop:snoop:

g-ice

aka #DiamondNightmare
Daps
Reppin
Bronx (Marble Hill), NY
Yo I don’t if it’s me but that dude Peyton got that I don’t give a fukk anymore energy …. fukk that bytch ass kneegrow

He has had that shyt for months now my dude.

Its disgusting that his bytch ass is even being entered by security to even step MSG.

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
It's crazy cause son averages 37 on these nikkas :francis:
Maybe Nate gameplanned for him?

He looked off literally all night. Even that 3 he took in the last minute missed everything on some Paul George shyt

i still wouldnt overreact. Still more ball to be played. Trae did his thing and still eeked it out.

TOAD99

Veteran
Daps
The other thing is RJ third quarter was good , had thr 5 point swing then bam barely plays and gets like one shot in the 4th. This rotation tonight was kind of off

yeah I have no idea why we weren’t getting more drives by RJ, especially when Trae was guarding him

also, I wish RJ could get it going in the first half more often too but he did solid for his first game