Yung Knickas Wildin|Draft Picks Stylin|Grimes n Mcbride Got Bball God's Smilin NYK Discussion Thread

Typical Knicks Fan

F-ing Knicks.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York
The same thing we’ve been complaining about all season came and bit us tonight with Payton. He’s a negative and doesn’t deserve to see any minutes. The only reason he’s here is because of that no trade clause.

7 game series. Just come back and win game 2. I’m not worried about Atlanta home court. Our fans will represent in that building to block out the noise.

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
"We don't trust you to be on the floor for more than 10 seconds all game, but on this game deciding play we need you to come in and guard their best player." :mjtf:
:russell: the nikka is a spot defender in this league he better get used to it he let me down there

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
:russell: the nikka is a spot defender in this league he better get used to it he let me down there
Name me one other "spot defender" in the history of the NBA who only comes in to guard the best opposition player on the last play.

And I'm not talking about a 7 footer who you bring in to defend the out of bounds passer.