Yung Knickas Wildin|Draft Picks Stylin|Grimes n Mcbride Got Bball God's Smilin NYK Discussion Thread

NY's #1 Draft Pick

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Anyone know if you can just take photo of your Vax card and show the attendant? Would hate to lose it if I brought it
I took my vax card there but I know the state of New York has an excelsior app we’re you can take a picture of the card I believe and just show them when you get to the gate.

Any brehs know how to watch knicks games while I’m out of the country? Headed to Mexico on Monday and won’t be able to catch Wednesdays game. Hope my hotel got espn.

TOAD99

Veteran
Daps
I took my vax card there but I know the state of New York has an excelsior app we’re you can take a picture of the card I believe and just show them when you get to the gate.

Any brehs know how to watch knicks games while I’m out of the country? Headed to Mexico on Monday and won’t be able to catch Wednesdays game. Hope my hotel got espn.

try using sports24. Don’t press HD, just press on the game and it should stream in crystal clear HD

not sure if it’ll work in Mexico but give it a shot if nothing else is mentioned :manny:

K-Deini

GOAT
Supporter
Daps

I'm coming from NJ so I wasn't sure if I would be able to use that app

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
I'm coming from NJ so I wasn't sure if I would be able to use that app

edit. The app only works for NY residents. I’m coming from NJ too. I read you can use a photo of it. Maybe scan it on your phone if you have an iPhone?

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ

ESPN app if you have cable.

K-Deini

GOAT
Supporter
Daps
edit. The app only works for NY residents. I’m coming from NJ too. I read you can use a photo of it. Maybe scan it on your phone if you have an iPhone?
#Droidgang here :francis:

I'll just keep it in my wallet. I bought a protectant cover for the card so it should be okay. My friend got the large card and shyt don't even fit in his wallet

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC

StreamEast

The hotel will also likely have ESPN.

3Rivers

thaKEAF aint never lied
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Steel City
@3Rivers or anyone in this thread

Could you make this :umad: with a Knicks jersey/hat over it

will rep ofc :salute:
FFMAjn5.png