Yung Knickas Wildin|Draft Picks Stylin|Grimes n Mcbride Got Bball God's Smilin NYK Discussion Thread

OsO

Souldier
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
do u get to 4 if heat beat the pistons x the hawks win all they games ?

hawks get 4th as central division champs

Bro Ima keep it a buck... you don't seem like a Knicks fan nor can I clearly understand any of your posts. You sure you in the right thread?

TOAD99

Veteran
Daps
Bro Ima keep it a buck... you don't seem like a Knicks fan nor can I clearly understand any of your posts. You sure you in the right thread?

put me on ignore then breeh :yeshrug:

:pachaha:This whole exchange has me dead for no reason

@storyteller you’re a knowledgeable breh, can you breakdown how we can get the 4th seed because a lot of these posts are contradicting each other :russ:

JMurder

SOHH Member since 01...
Daps
Reppin
Bronx, NYC
Heat needs to at least lose and we get 5th I believe. If Hawks lose we automatically get 4th.
False. Hawks only get 4th in a three way tie or if both Knicks and Miami lose a game.

The Knicks tie with Atlanta for fourth seed and we get the 4 (which Atlanta can't do anything about with wins or losses)

If the Knicks three way tie with Atlanta and Miami, we fall to sixth, with ATL getting 4 and MIA getting 5

Edit: actually, if ATL ties with MIA alone, they would still be 4 seed also

Last edited:

TOAD99

Veteran
Daps
Okay I think I found some of the scenarios online

If Miami loses to the bucks or even against Detroit and Knicks beat Boston and Charlotte we get the fourth seed since we would have the better record and have the tiebreaker over the hawks

If Brooklyn goes 1-1 and bucks go 2-0 and our record remains the same we face the nets:picard:

So basically, we gotta wait and see:francis:

JMurder

SOHH Member since 01...
Daps
Reppin
Bronx, NYC
Okay I think I found some of the scenarios online

If Miami loses to the bucks or even against Detroit and Knicks beat Boston and Charlotte we get the fourth seed since we would have the better record and have the tiebreaker over the hawks

If Brooklyn goes 1-1 and bucks go 2-0 and our record remains the same we face the nets:picard:

So basically, we gotta wait and see:francis:
Almost every game tomorrow is gonna be important:

Obvi Knicks vs Charlotte is important for the 4 seed implications
Bulls vs Nets will have 2-3 seed implications
And then Bucks vs Miami will possibly determine 2-6 seed if Knicks and Bulls win

Edit: and if you're interested in the Western Conference, LA has to win out of they want to avoid the play-in and hope Denver beats Portland (which they might give away if they can't move up or down)

Suns Spurs and T'Wolves v Celtics are basically unimportant in the grand scheme of things

Last edited:

JMurder

SOHH Member since 01...
Daps
Reppin
Bronx, NYC
A note on the Bulls game: they don't have anything to play for except to play spoiler (and lottery balls but it's too late to drastically affect those odds. They beat the Raptors in their last game so maybe they're still trying hard out there. I saw Coby White dunking on someone last night so I imagine they will play hard tomorrow

El Jefe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I was sure someone said if knicks x hawks finish wit the same record (it doesnt matter as the hawks bein central division champs , that trumps the season sweeep )

not sure if that's true , it's a trash rule if so :stopitslime: