Yung Knickas Wildin|Draft Picks Stylin|Grimes n Mcbride Got Bball God's Smilin NYK Discussion Thread

The War Report

NewNewYork
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
Easier said than done. Not easy to improve your handle at his age. He can get better but I don't think he'll ever get to a point where his handle would be considered very good
shyt, look at Randle. His handle has noticeably improved. Giannis and Kawhi are other examples. Bradley Beal, Jaylen Brown. It’s not impossible.

El Jefe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
yall gonna have the 6th seed regardless now :jbhmm:

what's the point of bringing rose back before the play offs
:francis:
u kant win out again heat or hawks 2 move up :yeshrug:

may as well rest him to maybe be full strength and steal at least 1 game or if your lucky 2 games against bucks :manny:

RubioTheCruel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
yall gonna have the 6th seed regardless now :jbhmm:

what's the point of bringing rose back before the play offs
:francis:
u kant win out again heat or hawks 2 move up :yeshrug:

may as well rest him to maybe be full strength and steal at least 1 game or if your lucky 2 games against bucks :manny:

The Heat and Knicks are tied in the standings and the Heat play the Bucks on Saturday(the Bucks can still catch the Nets for the 2 seed so they should play hard).

Knicks win out and Heat lose to the Bucks they're the 5

El Jefe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
and @RubioTheCruel who do the heat play after that ? the pistons .

:francis::manny:

knicks have the celts after that , but I dont think it matters 2 much if they beat bucks it's a wrap for the knicks and it's the 6

RubioTheCruel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
NBA has to change the start time for the heat and bucks game to match our start time honestly :yeshrug:

I’d rest rose too until the playoffs, we seem to be locked into 6th no matter what so might as well let him be fresh for the playoffs

Hornets and Celtics are trash. Knicks should win out.

Heat are playing well but the Bucks have something to play for. I don't think they win that game.

RubioTheCruel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY