Yung Knickas Wildin|Draft Picks Stylin|Grimes n Mcbride Got Bball God's Smilin NYK Discussion Thread

scorpino

Love Yourz
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I should know this but I don’t feel like looking it up. If we end up in 5th we still get home court advantage against the hawks?

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC

First recap in a week and it’s a good one. Starting to focus on what will and won’t be helpful in the playoffs. I’m really curious how Randle wears down a defense over a series. Dude goes to the free throw line while players peel themselves off the floor. Davis needed a day off after one game.

Typical Knicks Fan

F-ing Knicks.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York
PG should be our first move in the off-season. I don’t know why we keep putting this off like the problem isn’t noticeable. It’s like a leak in the roof and you’re putting a bucket to catch the water from dripping on the floor instead of repairing the entire roof.

Our first pick in the draft should be a PG and our first move in free agency should also be a PG.

JMurder

SOHH Member since 01...
Daps
Reppin
Bronx, NYC
almost 100 percent sure the bucks are gonna tank their game against the heat. they do NOT wanna see them in that 3/6 matchup after last year.
Bucks still have a shot at 2 seed I believe

Edit: the way the games play out tomorrow, is probably gonna determine what the Bucks do since their have against Miami is last.

If Knicks win and Brooklyn beat Chicago, I wouldn't be surprised if they rested guys. But if Chicago somehow steals their game against Bklyn...I don't see how the Bucks don't make sure they bury Miami

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
yall gonna have the 6th seed regardless now :jbhmm:

what's the point of bringing rose back before the play offs
:francis:
u kant win out again heat or hawks 2 move up :yeshrug:

may as well rest him to maybe be full strength and steal at least 1 game or if your lucky 2 games against bucks :manny:
I agree. We need him 100% healthy for the playoffs. I'd rest Randle as well.

JMurder

SOHH Member since 01...
Daps
Reppin
Bronx, NYC
yall gonna have the 6th seed regardless now :jbhmm:

what's the point of bringing rose back before the play offs
:francis:
u kant win out again heat or hawks 2 move up :yeshrug:

may as well rest him to maybe be full strength and steal at least 1 game or if your lucky 2 games against bucks :manny:
If the Heat lose Saturday and we win out we get to 4 so idk what you're saying here