Yung Knickas Wildin|Draft Picks Stylin|Grimes n Mcbride Got Bball God's Smilin NYK Discussion Thread

El Jefe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He’s seemingly only a drose fan or a bull fans

facts on both .... but I'm rooting fo yall 2 fk up sum1s playoff run this year :salute:x the fact thibs x Taj r here it's only right

it's only been a couple months , but I have to salute what yall have achieved this year , wish it could have been my bulls:snoop: ..but I'm sure we will meet next year:sas2:

:ehh:

@payton:heh:

RubioTheCruel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
I was sure someone said if knicks x hawks finish wit the same record (it doesnt matter as the hawks bein central division champs , that trumps the season sweeep )

not sure if that's true , it's a trash rule if so :stopitslime:

that’s for a three way tie. Division winner is first tiebreaker.

head to head is first tiebreak for a two way tie. If somehow the Knicks find themselves tied with the hawks and only the hawks at end of season the Knicks are the 4

El Jefe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
that’s for a three way tie. Division winner is first tiebreaker.

head to head is first tiebreak for a two way tie. If somehow the Knicks find themselves tied with the hawks and only the hawks at end of season the Knicks are the 4

kopy that .. g looks brozay .. :obama:thanks fo break in it down ..that makes more sense:salute:

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
do u get to 4 if heat beat the pistons x the hawks win all they games ?

hawks get 4th as central division champs

There is no Central Division in the NBA anymore :dwillhuh:

If ATL/MIA/NYK all win out ATL is the 4/MIA the 5/NYK the 6

If Miami loses one of its remaining games and NYK wins out NYK will be the 4 seed via tie breaker over ATL