Yung Knickas Wildin|Draft Picks Stylin|Grimes n Mcbride Got Bball God's Smilin NYK Discussion Thread

NY's #1 Draft Pick

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin

:hhh:

How dare he think he can just leave US...

Don’t know why’d he want to leave when the season ain’t over yet or in one year. You’d think he’d want to see this come to fruition. I mean he’s had offers in the past for other colleges and nba teams and he’s declined them.

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:mjlol::russ:

Ok run that game and end up with Austin Rivers and a IOU on a napkin, written by Doc Rivers
Lol Tilman cheap ass already don’t want to read Dipo. He’s more than content letting it expire and Silas was the person who told the organization to get Dipo from the Harden deal. Nigguhs can play hard ball if they want but Houston will just let dude expire and y’all battle it out in the FA.

they not trading just to trade. Either young with potential or FRP’s. If not either then it’s no point in just taking on useless contracts.

You nigguhs foolish thinking you can acquire Dipo without giving back something. I didn’t even mention Barrett. I have faith in Thibbs because he like his vets and experience. He’ll push to give up one of those youngins for Dipo

NY's #1 Draft Pick

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lol Tilman cheap ass already don’t want to read Dipo. He’s more than content letting it expire and Silas was the person who told the organization to get Dipo from the Harden deal. Nigguhs can play hard ball if they want but Houston will just let dude expire and y’all battle it out in the FA.

they not trading just to trade. Either young with potential or FRP’s. If not either then it’s no point in just taking on useless contracts.

You nigguhs foolish thinking you can acquire Dipo without giving back something. I didn’t even mention Barrett. I have faith in Thibbs because he like his vets and experience. He’ll push to give up one of those youngins for Dipo
You really think thibs is calling the shots when Leon rose and world wide wes are in the front office?:mjlol: This ain’t the timberwolves breh you barking up the wrong tree.

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
Don’t know why’d he want to leave when the season ain’t over yet or in one year. You’d think he’d want to see this come to fruition. I mean he’s had offers in the past for other colleges and nba teams and he’s declined them.
He never got offers from high d1 schools tho. This would be a better look for him i think. Unless he thinks he can get an nba coaching job in a few years which i doubt seeing as he’s the third assistant on this team. He also probably just loves the college game....

NY's #1 Draft Pick

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
He never got offers from high d1 schools tho. This would be a better look for him i think. Unless he thinks he can get an nba coaching job in a few years which i doubt seeing as he’s the third assistant on this team. He also probably just loves the college game....
Ehhhh he will have other offers soon I’m sure.