Yung Knickas Wildin|Draft Picks Stylin|Grimes n Mcbride Got Bball God's Smilin NYK Discussion Thread

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
Damn J Ellis not on KFTV anymore?:mjcry:
They had an argument CP getting too friendly with cacs think he’s getting too big and excluding J Ellis from certain shyt. J Ellis think if the platform goes mainstream it will be watered down it won’t be for the culture anymore and they’ll lose ownership

Last edited:

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
They had an argument CP getting too friendly with cacs think he’s getting too big and excluding J Ellis from certain shyt
It's called networking. We have to learn how to be sociopaths to cacs and play chess to knock the white pieces off the board and get our King/Queen pieces to the end to get our pawns to have that same power. :yeshrug:

Max Kellerman gave CP exposure. This could've elevated both of them. J Ellis hopefully will mature to understand.

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
It's called networking. We have to learn how to be sociopaths to cacs and play chess to knock the white pieces off the board and get our King/Queen pieces to the end to get our pawns to have that same power. :yeshrug:

Max Kellerman gave CP exposure. This could've elevated both of them. J Ellis hopefully will mature to understand.
I was trolling :lolbron:

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound

Bruh CP literally said they're cool and will collaab again :russ::russ:They just had different ideas on the direction pf the channel it happens :yeshrug::dead::dead: