Yung Knickas Wildin|Draft Picks Stylin|Grimes n Mcbride Got Bball God's Smilin NYK Discussion Thread

El Jefe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
d rose gonnabe komin back frail as fk if he got that covid shxts ..we saw how it effected Jimmy buckets

rose was already the lightest he has been in years

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
Thibbs is big on Dipo and Tucker. He tried to trade for Tucker when he coached Minnesota.

We bout to get that package Robinson , IM or Toppin:mjlit:.
Nigguhs bout to get fleeced :mjlol:
:picard: If you wanna get negged, just ask. fukk them bytch ass rockets nikka, kick rocks.

Ty-Fife

14k Gold Slum Computer Wizard
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Good night for us. The heat, pacers, hornets, Celtics, bulls and raptors all lost. We gotta capitalize tomorrow so we can stay in the middle of the pack. I welcome more heat/ Celtic and hornets losses.

clippers are useless. If they ain’t gonna use kahwi right then hand him over to us :beli:

Kawhi coached under Thibs would be :wow:

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Good night for us. The heat, pacers, hornets, Celtics, bulls and raptors all lost. We gotta capitalize tomorrow so we can stay in the middle of the pack. I welcome more heat/ Celtic and hornets losses.

clippers are useless. If they ain’t gonna use kahwi right then hand him over to us :beli:
It ain’t a good night unless the Mavs lose:ufdup:

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL

it’s heating up. Heard on a podcast, Thibs is pushing hard. Sounds Thibbs is more interested than the local media...but there’s pressure to keep up with Nets (whatever that means:russ:)