Youtuber missing after cross-country trip with BoyFriend (update: RIP)

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
people thinking this is like the movies. This guy is scared and scared people usually stick to what they know. Meaning that he'll most likely stay close to home. if he was some smart mastermind he would have left the country from Wyoming before anyone knew she was missing rather than running home.
What are you doing using logic and rationale. This is thecoli where everyone has the perfect solution in every scenario they can ever potentially face in life. nikkas on here would have already had a million in Bitcoin stashed and on a flight to Bali.

Daps
Reppin
Eastside of that Motor
So no murder warrant huh? :heh: sounds about white
Just a simple charge so that any police department in America can arrest him. Plus it was in a different state at a member FDIC bank so that makes it a federal charge.

They don’t know what happened yet so they’re not gonna charge him with the homi until after they talk to him but best believe that murder charge is in the chamber right now

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
Just a simple charge so that any police department in America can arrest him. Plus it was in a different state at a member FDIC bank so that makes it a federal charge.

They don’t know what happened yet so they’re not gonna charge him with the homi until after they talk to him but best believe that murder charge is in the chamber right now

You're probably right breh. I'm just thinking about how quickly they arrest folks on the 1st 48

ForeverLurking

Posts as a Service
Daps
Reppin
The Place Where Dreams Go To Die
They left the body, but the body will not be left alone.

coyote-4759.jpg

26038342693_37d7f73095_b.jpg

-c5d67a1591eb03d2.jpg

Looks exactly like :mjlit:

beejus

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Red, White, & Stonewashed Blue since '94
You need evidence to charge for murder.

That’s what is baffling me. People need to understand that they need some sort of actual evidence that he did the crime. Find his dna under her fingernails or something to link him to the actual murder.

I’m pretty sure at this point everyone knows he did the murder, but they probably are still looking for that solid piece of evidence that they can use to charge him with.

Also I’ve been seeing that the neighbors said the family went on a camping trip after he returned back to Florida. I wonder if they went somewhere and dropped him off and the parents came back home and pretended he was with them before making the claim that he went to Carlton Reserve. Everything I’ve read about Carlton Reserve makes it sound like he’d be food there in the long run. Panthers, black bears, swarms of mosquitos, poisonous snakes, and gators.

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
You need evidence to charge for murder.

They have a dead body and him using her cards post mortem. People have been charged with less evidence. But honestly you're right, they didn't have evidence at the time, but now they do have enough to charge with him using her cards after her death and her death being ruled a homicide. Circumstantial I know but still enough. What the issue really is, is they weren't watching the house or tracking him.