Youtuber missing after cross-country trip with BoyFriend (update: RIP)

brandy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
DMV
Crossing the border creates a trail because of the passport swipe. You need your passport for everything abroad; hotel, public transit, etc.

He is probably at a family members’ home out of state. His parents don’t seem stressed so I think they know he is safe.

GzUp

Sleep, those slices of death; Oh how I loathe them
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
Looks like he was spotted in Florida and they searching a area

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
Why didn't he just vanish when she did?

Why go home without her in the first place?

Not that I want him to escape, but seems like when she goes dark and stops communicating then he would do the same. Then dip off to wherever he's hiding now..

They find her body and then maybe they think he's out there buried somewhere too and they spend time working on that idea.

He fukced up by showing back up alone before bailing

doggy

All Star
Daps

Not that I want him to escape, but seems like when she goes dark and stops communicating then he would do the same. Then dip off to wherever he's hiding now..

They find her body and then maybe they think he's out there buried somewhere too and they spend time working on that idea.

he’s not a smart guy plus it seems like this wasn’t planned he just can’t control his emotions

Daps
Reppin
Eastside of that Motor

Looks like it was spur of the moment so he probably didn’t have a plan. Plus they were across the country in the middle of nowhere. He’s a 20 something year old who probably doesn’t have a lot of money or resources especially away from home so we probably went back to the crib to get advice and money from his parents and then dipped.

Still, driving her van back and parking it in the driveway is the most :what: thing I’ve seen in a long time

69 others

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Looks like it was spur of the moment so he probably didn’t have a plan. Plus they were across the country in the middle of nowhere. He’s a 20 something year old who probably doesn’t have a lot of money or resources especially away from home so we probably went back to the crib to get advice and money from his parents and then dipped.

Still, driving her van back and parking it in the driveway is the most :what: thing I’ve seen in a long time

people thinking this is like the movies. This guy is scared and scared people usually stick to what they know. Meaning that he'll most likely stay close to home. if he was some smart mastermind he would have left the country from Wyoming before anyone knew she was missing rather than running home.

Daps
Reppin
Eastside of that Motor
if he was some smart mastermind he would have left the country from Wyoming before anyone knew she was missing rather than running home.
Passport bro :francis:

I know some northern states have the enhanced license loophole but I believe Canada is still closed so it’s a wrap on that. And even if he got down to Mexico I wouldn’t want to be a non Spanish speaking white boy girlfriend killer on the run you’re definitely food down there :huhldup:

JadeB

la force de l'avenir
Daps
Passport bro :francis:

I know some northern states have the enhanced license loophole but I believe Canada is still closed so it’s a wrap on that. And even if he got down to Mexico I wouldn’t want to be a non Spanish speaking white boy girlfriend killer on the run you’re definitely food down there :huhldup:
Have the FBI send an email to the cartels about a price on his head