Youtuber missing after cross-country trip with BoyFriend (update: RIP)

Daps
How many 22 year olds listen to their parents?

They could have told her to leave him numerous times, and she didn’t listen.

69 others

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How do you do stuff with someone you're on bad terms with?

When I got on bad terms with my exes, there's no wining and dining, no movies, and for sure no road trip. Just distancing from them to get over whatever issue or waiting for inevitable break up.

Because some women have this thing that they have to break things off slowly. Especially at he age. I've seen it with two friends and I'm surprised they survived to their 40's, because I swore at the time their boyfriends would have killed them.

Couple that with the dumb logic of "We've already paid for and planned the trip, so we might as well go and breaks off after." I remember this chick one time telling me that she found out that her boyfriend was cheating on her before they on vacation, yet they still went anyways. I was like :patrice:

they didn't start on bad terms is my guess:ld: They started from NY in july to #VanLife across the country for a few weeks. At some point the usual conflicts of a couple traveling started plus having to sleep in that little ass van, smelling each other's funk from not having ready access to showers, no way to distance from each other, etc.

Taking these types of trips is not for everyone especially for people who are not mentally all there or fragile. I bet if you ran an experiment where you took random couples and have them take a trip like that a good percent would result in serious assaults or even death. Toxic relationships are just waiting for some catalyst to make things fatal. This trip was theirs

Last edited:

Yaboysix

That nikka
Daps
Reppin
Tampa Florida
Didn't they wait a month to report this girl missing? People always try to make it black vs white and there's probably a bunch of missing white men that nobody cares to report

Ahhh haaaa! But WE are only 13% of the population in America, it should be waaay easier to find a lil ole black person compared to one of the gazillion whites here..

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
Bruh if you’re even considering going on a trip like that you’ve already made it clear you

a. Don’t bath daily
b. Don’t mind the smell

You know how cacs get down
Speaking of not showering
Was talkin to this white hoe on the weekend

She was like
"When i get home from the gym, i go straight to bed"

I was legit :scust:

I thought it was a coli thing..but cacs really dont shower as much

Fred

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
This cac is either dead or somewhere In a hit south of the border. How this dude come from the northwest to Florida without his fiancé and not raise suspicion?