Youtuber missing after cross-country trip with BoyFriend (update: RIP)

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Just to revisit.

This is why domestic violence is so dangerous.
In most cases, if they showed up to a home for reports of violence. They would of arrested the man off the rip because there is enough evidence to determine there was an assault as a safety precaution.

The cops failed, point blank. Signs of violence and no one was held? Then these same individuals are parties to a murder ? Yeah. Cops fumbled since inception.

Her family and friends failed her as well if we're being honest since they've now admitted that she told them prior that dude had issues.

Everyone involved failed her and it's not just on the police.

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
Just to revisit.

This is why domestic violence is so dangerous.
In most cases, if they showed up to a home for reports of violence. They would of arrested the man off the rip because there is enough evidence to determine there was an assault as a safety precaution.

The cops failed, point blank. Signs of violence and no one was held? Then these same individuals are parties to a murder ? Yeah. Cops fumbled since inception.

Yep.

Did the cops not stop to think to themselves, "this dude just admitted to hitting his girlfriend, both of whom are fairly young, and they're on a cross country trip. We should bring them in and inform their parents what is going on". For the well being of everyone's safety.

But nah, they're cool, let them go on their merry way, let's continue having them go on their trip despite this man admitted to committing domestic violence.

The family even admitted that they had passed issues to. A darn shame.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Yep.

Did the cops not stop to think to themselves, "this dude just admitted to hitting his girlfriend, both of whom are fairly young, and they're on a cross country trip. We should bring them in and inform their parents what is going on". For the well being of everyone's safety.

But nah, they're cool, let them go on their merry way, let's continue having them go on their trip despite this man admitted to committing domestic violence.

The family even admitted that they had passed issues to. A darn shame.

If the family actually cared and did their job, then she would never been on that trip in the first place and would have helped her leave him long ago. Sorely blaming the police for her death is absolving the family and friends in the part that they played as well.

ColdSlither

Extensive Enterprises
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Elizabeth, NJ by way of East Orange
And after thinking about it, I'm not even going to fully put the blame on the police for her death as her family and friends deserve blame as well. I'm pretty sure they knew or suspected that dude was putting the beats on her and had issues, yet they did nothing to get her out of that situation. It was obvious from that police video that both of them had mental issues and someone should have pulled them apart long ago before it got to that point.

That's why I think her family and friends should stop talking about his issues as all it's doing is making them even more culpable for not stepping in.

Well this is another example of how the police treats a certain demographic differently. But I mostly agree with you. It's an example of how people ignore and accept shyt.

hatealot

Banned
Daps
Her family and friends failed her as well if we're being honest since they've now admitted that she told them prior that dude had issues.
She's a adult, they can't force her. It would be on her to call the police and establish a legal protection order.
If the family actually cared and did their job, then she would never been on that trip in the first place and would have helped her leave him long ago. Sorely blaming the police for her death is absolving the family and friends in the part that they played as well.
Stop blaming family breh. This is an adult. Have you seen how families have no power in these situations when the abused continues to be involved against the wishes of the family.

This is why domestic violence is difficult. Even after a fight, the abused/abuser will continue contact. Family can't stop that

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Well this is another example of how the police treats a certain demographic differently. But I mostly agree with you. It's an example of how people ignore and accept shyt.

Now I totally agree with that aspect as there's no way that dude should have been able to leave that house and them not notice it until a few days later. They literally should have rotated officers outside of that house keeping tabs on them at all times.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
She's a adult, they can't force her. It would be on her to call the police and establish a legal protection order.

Stop blaming family breh. This is an adult. Have you seen how families have no power in these situations when the abused continues to be involved against the wishes of the family.

This is why domestic violence is difficult. Even after a fight, the abused/abuser will continue contact. Family can't stop that

Going by your logic then, his family shouldn't get any blame either for him leaving since he's an adult and they couldn't force him to stay.

See how that works?

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I thought coli sleuths said his body would turn up? :mjlol:

FLORIDA BOI

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Screen%20Shot%202021-09-21%20at%201.13.15%20PM.png

This is 20 min from me baker, FL . everybody around here is swearing its him , the sheriff went out there and didn't find anything.about a hour from mobile, AL you never know.

There's no reason for someone to be wondering through somebody's property at 6 in the morning no gun . they said even the backpack looks like his from a photo on the van. I can't tell this guy looks a little bigger to me

Breh13

Smh.
Supporter
Daps
Again, wouldn't be surprised if he's dead somewhere remote, they'll probably never find him cause he had days head start to go anywhere. :francis:

The Laundrie parents ignoring Petito's family after she lived with them for a whole year as their son's fiance is some cold cold shyt. :wow:

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
And after thinking about it, I'm not even going to fully put the blame on the police for her death as her family and friends deserve blame as well. I'm pretty sure they knew or suspected that dude was putting the beats on her and had issues, yet they did nothing to get her out of that situation. It was obvious from that police video that both of them had mental issues and someone should have pulled them apart long ago before it got to that point.

That's why I think her family and friends should stop talking about his issues as all it's doing is making them even more culpable for not stepping in.
You can't make an adult get out of a domestic violence situation
I've seen how shyt goes first hand
Sometimes they don't want to leave

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
Again, wouldn't be surprised if he's dead somewhere remote, they'll probably never find him cause he had days head start to go anywhere. :francis:

The Laundrie parents ignoring Petito's family after she lived with them for a whole year as their son's fiance is some cold cold shyt. :wow:
My mom would have turned my ass in
We've had these talks
"You do some illegal crazy shyt, it's on you"

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
I watched a recap of 127 hours last night

What if dude in the middle of no where in the middle of a canyon or some shyt with his body trapped under a rock :yeshrug: