Youtuber missing after cross-country trip with BoyFriend (update: RIP)

detach

Banned
Daps
Reppin
OHIO
How do you do stuff with someone you're on bad terms with?

When I got on bad terms with my exes, there's no wining and dining, no movies, and for sure no road trip. Just distancing from them to get over whatever issue or waiting for inevitable break up.

goatmane

Veteran
Daps
How do you do stuff with someone you're on bad terms with?

When I got on bad terms with my exes, there's no wining and dining, no movies, and for sure no road trip. Just distancing from them to get over whatever issue or waiting for inevitable break up.

my married co-workers complain about their relationship every month. i wonder the same thing but they've married for 10 years so :yeshrug:

beejus

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Red, White, & Stonewashed Blue since '94
Not sure why some many people are mad about this story being so big. Is it blown up because she was a young white girl, of course it is, but legit change the race to black, Hispanic, Asian, and some of us would still be just as into it. It’s a good murder mystery with a compelling story.

Most missing people’s cases don’t have a boyfriend who was acting irrational, a police video leading up to the disappearance, the police later fumbling and allowing the BF to escape, and social media and bloggers helping to crack the case.

This story writes like an actual movies. We just don’t know the ending yet.

Pimp

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Not sure why some many people are mad about this story being so big. Is it blown up because she was a young white girl, of course it is, but legit change the race to black, Hispanic, Asian, and some of us would still be just as into it. It’s a good murder mystery with a compelling story.

Most missing people’s cases don’t have a boyfriend who was acting irrational, a police video leading up to the disappearance, the police later fumbling and allowing the BF to escape, and social media and bloggers helping to crack the case.

This story writes like an actual movies. We just don’t know the ending yet.

Nobody cares that the people are white, people just like the mystery. People on here act like everything is black/white..